16

One day...

Leo: Ravi is flirting again... he's so shameless, he flirts with Hakyeon too...

Hongbin: Don't get so jealous, hyung, you know he's always checking on you when he thinks nobody notices it.

Leo: Doojoon hyung called me... Maybe he won't even notice if I go and meet

Ravi: Excuse me?!

Hongbin: Hahahaha he just overheard you and got like this, see?

Ravi: Why are you meeting other people behind my back?

Leo: I've never done that, though... I was just checking your reflexes, cheater. Wash yourself before coming so close, you reek of Hakyeon's perfume.

Hongbin: I think I'll just go now...

Hyuk: Yo, I want to know

Hongbin: You don't hahaha, just hyungs being stupid here. You are leaving with me.

Hongbin was dragging the youngest with him so they could leave the other two talk alone.

--------

Ravi: He's getting ridiculous, is he desperate for attention or what?

Hyuk: Hyung, why are you mad at Leo now~?

Ravi: Everybody thinks I'm the perverted guy who is pushing him to do things out of character but truth is he's a weirdo, he's all innocent in front of you but with me he's a possessive bitch and sometimes I think all he likes about me is-

Hyuk: Will you break up with him?

Ravi: What?

Ravi: No! Don't you dare say that!

Ravi: I mean... Why am I mad at him? He gives me what I want and all but... Sometimes I feel he really is in love with me but some days he just treats me like an object for his pleasure...

Hyuk: If mom knows you are talking to me about this kind of stuff, you are dead meat.

Ravi: N-hyung thinks you are so pure... You are just as bad as Leo. People think you are angels when in fact you are both devils.

Ravi: N-hyung and Ken-hyung are cute and they do seem to be really interested in me as a person. But Leo is always lecturing me as if I was a little kid and calling me stupid.

Hyuk: You are just mad because Leo hyung went to meet his friends and play soccer without you, right? He even asked for your permission so buck up.

Ravi: He didn't really need my permission... at the end he always does whatever he wants...

"His friends" were also their sunbaenims now, and they would all eventually join competitions together as idols so the manager had already authorized Leo's soccer meeting... Ravi thought he would have to ask Taekwoon to train him so they could both play together and this situation wouldn't repeat in the future.

------

Hyuk had left Ravi alone in the small room he was using as a studio by now. Hyuk closed the door and found Ken-hyung waiting for him.

Ken: Is he feeling better now?

Hyuk: Hyung, why don't you go and ask him

Ken: N-no, I'm not good comforting people by talking about stuff, I only know how to cheer you up by being funny... well, there is one more thing I can do but that's only for single guys...