Chapter 2: Finding Answers

After what Sans had said this just sparked more questions which just filled Frisk with DETERMINATION. So they decided to ask Papyrus about Sans but Paps kinda just gave the same answers but there was something different. I don't know human I know Sans sorta acts weird but that's just kinda normal him not wanting to share anything, but recently he's been talking to himself in "hands" as he calls it and doesn't say we he's learned it but it had have been quite a while back. Human maybe you should see if you can find something. Papyrus gave Frisk the keys to the new house and car just to have a look around and see if there was anything interesting to do with Sans. But all Frisk found was some junk (sans) and a whole bunch of bones and cool stuff (papyrus) but there was one thing that looked sorta interesting in the car a very old book having Sans' name on it. Papyrus saying that Frisk could keep it since Sans never used it or cared about it. Later, when Frisk was back at Toriel's house Frisk started to read the book and see what sans is hiding. But of course since Frisk was an ambassador they had to do business with Asgore to help the monsters. Frisk loved all their friends and their new family much better than other family (my opinion so plz don't judge) but they had a lot more responsibilities especially being the world's youngest ambassador and they had no idea how do what they had to and how to do it. So when they had to they had to Asgore weekly and ask for help about the political stuff. So after they were done they went back to Toriel's house and checked up on Flowey he was still asking why everyone cared and was nice to him. After Frisk plopped down on their bed and thought they could now read the book Paps gave to them about Sans but they were so tired that they just went to sleep. The next morning at the skeleton brothers house, Sans: PAPYRUS WHERE IS MY JOURNAL?! 😡😬  Papyrus: Oh I LET the human borrow it Sans. Sans: WHAT YOU DID WHAT PAPS THAT'S MY JOURNAL WITH STUFF NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW! Back at Goat mom's house- Frisk decided now was the perfect time to read the journal. They were able to finally get to it because Toriel suggested that they make a list and complete it in the morning so that's what they did. Able to get everything done they went to their room, picked up the journal, and decided to read, most of it was stuff that was boring or stuff Frisk couldn't read but then came an interesting chapter about a scientist called Dr. Gaster and he was Sans and Pap' s father (again don't judge) but that Gaster was pushed into the core, suddenly there was a knock at the door. Toriel answered it oh hello sans, what brings you here? Sans: hey tori I need to talk to uhh Frisk for a sec is that alright? Toriel: oh but of course, FRISK SANS IS HERE! In frisk's  mind: oh no he's gonna be soooo mad at me. Frisk: ACT- Coming. Frisk came downstairs to see Sans with his normal smile but when Frisk saw it, it gave them a chill down their spine they knew what Sans wanted but the conversation about it wouldn't be pleasant. Sans: Thanks tori the kid will be in good hands I just need to talk to them about something. Toriel: oh but of course FRISK you be good alright. Frisk: ACT- ok. Them and sans went outside to "talk". Sans: listen kid I know you get curious and determined but I need to know how much did you read? Frisk: ACT- not much most was too hard to read but I found the thing with you, paps, and g-gaster. Sans: listen kid you can't tell anyone about it alright it's important to me and only you can know. Frisk: ACT- not even Papyrus. Sans: no not even Paps he won't deal with pain like I did. Frisk: ACT- why is it so important I mean it's just your own father and what happened. Sans froze for a second Sans: heh when did you get soooo sassy and if you tell anyone you're not going to like what will happen. Frisk and sans stopped and Frisk agreeing to not tell anyone about the things they read.