Reckless new boy [2]

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

     Richie lifted his arm to the the noise in the darkness, aimlessly swatting to hit whatever was interrupting his sleep.
     "Shut the fuck up..." Richie talked to the alarm clock, voice raspy. Eddie was awake now. "Watch your mouth, Richie" Eddie spoke, and reached over Richie to smack the alarm clock blindly to shut it off. finally hitting his target the aggravating sound has stopped. As Eddie was stretched over Richie, Richie grabbed Eddie's hand that was stretched over him. "What are you doing?" Eddie asked a little annoyed, not wanting to be late for school. "It's so early though, Five more minutes..." Not letting go of his arm, Eddie kicked the sheets off of his legs. To turn on the light, he needed to go across the room to flip the switch, and Richie wasn't letting go until he went back to bed so he could sleep more.

     Swinging a leg over Richie, who's was now very awake, let go hissed at Eddie. "Woah- Eddie." Eddie did the same with his other leg and slid off the bed. "What?" Eddie asked innocently, but knowing what he did. "Pf- You- Never mind.." Richie huffed and threw the sheets off, standing up stretching. Richie didn't have a perfect body but, it was definitely not out of shape. He had a light but very noticeable  Apollo's belt ('V line') and faint abs including a happy trail. Eddie caught himself staring, holding a shirt for him to barrow, sense he didn't have extra clothes for school. "Like what you see, Edd's?" Richie smirked as he asked, walking up to him. "Don't call me that." He handing him a grey polo then bending down digging around in his neat dresser for pants. "Uh, do you have like anything, more my style? I mean this is fine but.." Eddie stood up with a pair of khakis  in his hands and put a free hand on his chin. "Uh, come with me i might have a top that suites you?" a questioning tone to himself unsure. Eddie pulled out a Black sweatshirt, he barley wore. It was large on Eddie, but fit Richie perfectly. "Ah, yes perfect." Richie said with a funny tone making Eddie giggle a bit. Eddie faced the wall, shyly and took off his shirt to but on a white knitted sweater that showed his collar bone. He slipped the sweater on as fast as he could. He was ashamed of the little chub he had on him, turning around his face went pink. Richie was changing into the khakis facing Eddie, Eddie looked down at Richie's Navy blue boxer briefs he could almost make out his dick in them. "I'm sorry!" Eddie quickly turned around thinking how gay that was. "What do you mean? We're both guys" Eddie knew that, of course, But he was dealing with 'sexuality issues' at the moment, so he told other curious people that asked him if he was. He knew He liked guys but didn't want to put himself out there as 'gay'.

     Once Eddie thought he was gay a while ago, he told his mother, because she was the only one who he thought would understand.

-
     "Mother, can we talk? please?" Eddie asked his mom, trying to keep a real discussion with her. "Of course, make it quick mommy needs to go somewhere." Cringing at 'mommy' he has to confess that he has been having troubles with his sexuality, and might be gay, or bisexual. "Mom I think I like someone." She looked confused but also happy, "Oh honey, who's the lucky girl?" Eddie thought he was going to pass out, already assuming it was a girl. He didn't really have a crush on anyone. He just was having imitate feeling for boys in general. "I-It's not a g-girl mother." Eddie said, fearing of what was to come. "Wh- what?" Her smile fading. "Oh no baby, no, you don't. Your not a fag, are you?" She said, slightly raising her voice. Eddie looked down "Never mind." Eddie turned to walk away from the mess he mad created. 
     Sonia took a hold of the back of Eddie's shirt and yanked him back. "Eddie Kaspbrak. You will not bring that sin into my household. got it?" Eddie knew if he protested he would have been beaten, more then he already has been. "Yes mother, I'm not." She let go of the shirt. "Good boy. Go clean the living room." She went out the door mumbling to herself about faggots.
-