The forgotten girl

Hi, my name is Emma I was frozen 22 years back in time to find out my father was dead when I was a baby. Typical you say? Let me take you back to the very beginning.

In a small town named Apricot town funny name huh?? Anyways, I live with my Mother and Granny in a small unit it was always lonely at the unit but I always had things to entertain me. There are aton of things to entertain me such as my best friend Chloe and the list goes on but I learned its best not to explain long lists.

Entering the School halls every morning is terrifying knowing that everyone is just staring at you. Did I forget to mention I suffer from a Treacher collins syndrome disease I know complicated right? I'd always wanted to be normal but every 23 surgeries I've had never made me normal until now. But thats a whole other story.

You are probably wondering how can I not remember my name well continue on...

My best friend Chloe's dad apparently works for a company that makes real life frozen time machines that will actually travel back in time. When my best friend first told me I was like 'no way can that be possible'. But when her dad could give us a tour I couldn't help but say yes!

I was shocked. They actually looked like real time machines.
(I know you guys want the interesting part so let's skip a few bits and move on) So where were we ahhh gotte I volunteered to try it out and it definately took me back in time but then I notice my father in the vision and he is dead.

When I returned to the present thought bubbles popped in my head as to why my father was dead. But then, I felt a static run across my back and I couldn't remember my name. Who am I? What I'm I doing here?