Crush?

This is REALLY SHORT! I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT! SO SORRY! 😭

Y/N POV
I walk onto the bus quickly finding a seat, as I sit down I look up to see C/N he flashes me a smile and sits with me. He gets comfortable and starts to play on his phone. I hear his conversation with his friend about games and how he won a couple in when playing his game last nighy, he is such a nerd sometimes. I watch as he plays his games slowly laying my head on his shoulder... He doesn't move and let's it happened. I continue to watch until I ask, "Do you have a crush on anyone?". He smiles and sends me a glance but continues playing, "Yeah, it's you." He smirks. I look up at him in disbelief, "R-really?" He gets off his game and looks at me, "Yep". I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder once more, him doing the same.  I intertwine my hand with his, " I have a crush on you too." He gives my hand a squeeze and kisses my forehead.

We sit for the rest of the ride in  a peaceful bliss.

How the hell... Did I get lucky?

A/N: 👋 Hi! It's me... I'M SORRY FOR NOT MAKING STORIES! I feel so bad especially since I have over 600 reads which I'm still surprised about and thankful for, so thank you! I guess what I can say is, I've been busy with sports and finals. ALSO... stressing about some stuff too, but that shouldn't affect you guys, but winter break is coming and I'll try to make more of these! Well that's it... BYEEEEE! 

ALSO THIS SOMEWHAT HAPPENED TO ME, BUT I DIDN'T ASK THAT STUFF I JUST LAYED MY HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE DIDN'T MIND! Lol I don't know why I got excited 😁😝