Separated

Y/n's POV

I woke up back in my bed with a Travis staring at me. I sat up the bed and Travis stood at the door , blocking me from going out. I stood up.

"What are you doing??." I said with anger laced in my voice.

"You are not going out. Zane is...at a state we've never really encountered...." Travis narrowed his eyes to the floor.

"W-What do you mean??!?!." I was really mad and worried at the same time.

Travis's POV

"He's...."

~Flashback(when y/n was still asleep)~

I was watching over Y/n until..... I heard a big crash. I ran outside not waking up y/n and Saw Zane and Garroth outside the house. Garroth was bleeding and Zane was in his form.

"Zane! Stop! It will get to you!." Garroth said.

Zane was furious.

"WHY CANT I SEE HER?!?!!." Zane said.

"You're out of control... Calm down brother.." Garroth calmly said and I ran to him.

"Why?!!!."  He was pointing the sword at me.

"Don't try me Zane..." I said Helping Garroth up.

"Why can't I see her then?!?!." He said again.

"You two are both monsters in love!." I shout and his face grew red. He wasn't blushing but it was a face of anger.

He slashed me, but before the sword could reach my face, Zane was knocked out.

I opened my eyes and saw Zianna and Garte.

Zianna ran to Garroth and Garte to Zane.

"He needs to recover from his state... His state is very dangerous to man.. And its a curse we have to live." Garte said carrying Zane.

"Mommy.. I'm alright.." Garroth said and looked at me.

"The same goes for y/n... She needs to recover..." Garte said helping Garroth.

"But you do know that....She won't give up right?." I asked looking at Zianna.

"Let her know.. Zane is recovering and she won't see him...for awhile.." Zianna said as she entered the car with Garroth and drove off.

~end~

"He's .......recovering..." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked as her skin turned grey. It wasn't turning from anger...But her sadness.

"He's sent somewhere ... Somewhere he could recover from his form.." I said.

She fell to her knees and I sat beside her.

"Hey cuz.. It takes a very long time...for him to umm..recover..and Since some of the guys are at the old lodge....Were the only one's left here." I said trying to change the topic.

"I guess so...but Is he safe??." She looked at me.

"Yes. And..I'm assigned to make sure you actually recover...Since, Ms.Hanna is really busy with the crimes these days.... I'm doing this recovery thing for you..." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks cuz.." She hugged me.

Zane's POV

"Where is she!?!?!." I shout.

Where is Y/n?! What is going on?! Where am I?!?

"Brother...please..Relax.." I heard Garroth's voice.

Garroth appeared and he looked horrible. He had bandages all over him.

"What happened to you?." I asked calmly.

"You did this Zane.." He said looking at me. He had puffy red eyes. Was he crying? He had sad eyes.

"Baby brother.. You and Y/n are separated for awhile... You both need to recover...Recover from your form and learn to relax.. " he said.

"When did you see me Relax Garroth?!?! When?!."

"When...We were kids..." He said.

~Flashback!!~

"Zane! Look at me please! I swear brother I won't throw a snowball at you!." Garroth begged.

"Nope."

"Please.." He begged.

"Fine..." I turned around.

A snowball was thrown right at my eye.

"Gah!." I fell on the ground.

"I will conquer the world!." I said.

"You won't!." Garroth said.

I turned into my jury form and scared him and he ran.

"Garroth get back here!!." I said.

"Keep calm..You don't want to hurt him..." A girl's voice said. I turned around and saw (describe yourself). Y/n.

"But.."

"Don't Zane.."she said.

" Remember.. That I'm moving to another place... And I won't be seeing you that much..just know.. That don't hurt him  or Vylad OK??." She smiled at me.

Her smile so soft that it marked me with happiness and calmness. I turned back to normal and hugged her.

"Bye Zane.."

"Bye Y/n.."

~end~

"Zane?." I heard a voice and I snapped back to reality and saw I was back to normal.

"You're back to normal!" I was engulfed in a hug by Garroth.

"Thank Irene!" Vylad came in and hugged me.

They let go of me and then Dad came in.

"Zane. You're going to be stuck here for a whole year.... You really need to recover..somehow.. You turned back to normal easily...something must've triggered you.." Dad said.

"Could it be her??." Garroth said.

"Maybe Garroth.." Dad said.

"But.. I won't see her..." I said.

"Yes..Its a task you two should get used to.." Dad said.

"Is she safe??."

"Yes.. She's with her cousin for now.." Dad said and I nod.

What Zane and Y/n are thinking:

I'll be there for you once this is over..