Mugman X Shy!Reader Part 2

(Yeah why not I wanted to do this XD)

Image From: http://www.gramunion.com/chadsempaikun.tumblr.com/166418002002

                                                  First Person POV

     I blinked a couple times as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Must have fallen asleep after talking to Mugman. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head, popping my back in the process. 

     "Hey! There you are!" I heard a shout behind me. I flinched in shock and spun around, relaxing at the sight of my friend Hilda Berg. 

     "Hey Hilda, what's the matter?" I asked, taking quick note of her distressed face.

     "What's the ma- WHAT'S THE MATTER?!" she shouted in disbelief and anger, pointing behind me. "THAT'S WHAT'S THE MATTER!" Confused, I spun around and nearly passed out. There were two boys fighting Cagney Carnation, and it seemed his Soul Contract was the wagered prize. That isn't what made me wanna faint. It was the fact that one of the two boys was the sweet Mugman I had met earlier today.

     "No way... No way, I have to be seeing things!" I shouted, my entire body starting to shake. Hilda turned her head to me and blinked in confusion, seemingly worried about my new mental state.

     "Hun? What's the matter? You're shaking like a leaf," she asked, placing her hands gently on my shoulders. I shrugged her off before dashing to the path I saw the boys take. Hopefully I can stop them before they hurt Cagney to the point he's forced to give up his contract. I heard an announcer shout something along the lines of "KNOCKOUT!" and ran faster down the path, quickly reaching the bottom of the path in front of Cagney's flower patch, to only see Mugman taking Cagney's soul contract. I let out a shriek of terror, causing both the boys to spin around and face me. Mugman's eyes widened at the sight of my shaking form, and he quickly handed the poem to the other boy, taking a cautious step towards me.

     "H-Hey, a-are y-y-you okay?" Mugman asked, trying to approach me. I screamed and ran, shaking and trying not to cry. Damnit. Of course the one person who doesn't make me nervous when I talk to them HAS to be one of the two boys collecting the soul contracts of my friends for the Devil. Why?! This isn't okay!!! I couldn't stop crying as I ran to Hilda's observation tower, knocking on the door harshly. She opened the door and her eyes widened in surprise.

     "What in the- hun, get in here!" she shouted, quickly ushering me inside. She set me down on her couch and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. She handed it to me, and I vented all my feelings to her, her face getting increasingly worried and angry as I talked. Once I finished venting, she pulled me into a hug, sighing.

     "Don't worry hun, you'll be okay, I'll beat him up once I see him again," Hilda comforted me, a slight growl of hostility in her tone. I giggled a bit, Hilda had always been one to fight anyone who's hurt me. One time, Baroness von Bon Bon teasingly insulted me, but out of context it sounded genuine to Hilda. Let's just say if I hadn't intervened there would have been a smashed cake castle. A knock on the door broke our moment, and Hilda growled at the door. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. It took everything I had not to slam the door. Mugman was standing there, a saddened expression on his face.

     "H-Hey... I-I need to talk to y-" he started, only for an enraged scream from the other room to interrupt him.

    "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Hilda screamed, pulling me close to her and growling harshly at him. Mugman held up his hands, his eyes wide.

     "I'm not here to fight, I need to talk to them," he stated in a calm tone, trying to calm down Hilda.

     "LIKE HELL YOU DO! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER AFTER HOW YOU'VE HURT HER!" she screamed, holding me close and refusing to let go. I was shaking. My heart was split in two directions, and I didn't know what to do...

     Why did my heart have to be so cruel to me?!

(Words: 713)

(WHO WANTS A SPLIT DECISION PART THREE?!)