Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first ever The BTS Love Yourself Awards!

If you are an army, then you have reached the right place! Whether you are an author or not, we are certain this would be any army's haven.

The host for this awards is _InkisHobi_. The admin and the graphic designer is trulyness .
The helping hand for this awards is ChloeLovesKpop.

We wish to help all the rising and struggling BTS fanfiction authors by giving them the recognition they deserve.

The main purpose of this awards is to build a positive and supportive community that could spread the message BTS tried to spread through their Love Yourself Campaign.

BTS aren't just idols; they are caring human beings who appreciate everyone. The armies need to help BTS become bigger than they are now. Bangtan deserves to know what we all think about them. Antis who hate armies or BTS themselves, only help us all get stronger. Don't let people get you down when you know you can get back up again.

Don't fall for those who want you to, you can prevent youself from believing them in a very quick way. If they do get to you, tell someone who cares about you. We know that if we were in a dilemma, we could help each other.

Friends are everywhere, whether they are next to you right now or even somewhere else in the world (like us), they will always be in your hearts and cheering you on from afar.

So, if you are interested, please join this community and take us one step closer to our goal by spreading this message everywhere:

"LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE MYSELF!"