chapter 6

The time was passing by in a jiffy, showing no mercy on Cabir , to find a way out .

Soon the auspicious time for marriage was approaching , but still there was no sign of the groom.

Guests started gossiping among themselves , hell sure on the fact that the marriage won't be taking place.

These rumours spread like wild fire and reached Nyonika's ears.

Within few seconds, Cabir was standing in front of Nyonika with his head weighing down.

Nyonika ( concerned ) : kab se main pouch rahi hu ki Manik kaha hai? ????.....par tum koi jawab hi nehin de rahe ho! !!!..... akhir chal kya raha hai? ????..... mujhe sab kuch sacch sacch baatao Cabir? ????

Gulping the invisible lump in his throat, Cabir finally raised his head and spilled the beans " Manik kahi chala gaya hai! !!!! "

But instead of Nyonika, a third person exclaimed " kya? ????? "

Turning their heads towards the entrance of the room, they found the one and only Amms , standing over there.

In the resort.

After engaging Manik with a whole league of aunties, Nandini disappeared from there, in order to escape from Maniks wrath.

The aunties constantly keept on pulling Maniks cheeks, irritating him like hell.

But whom he was kidding, as the aunties had no intentions of leaving him.

Drinking a glass of lemon juice, Nandini was enjoying Maniks condition.

After being satisfied with the fact that Manik was enough tortured, Nandini decided to plan his rescue mission.

Nandini was about to move away from the isolated corner, when she felt a strong tug on her wrist.

Turning her head, Nandini found an idiotic guy, looking at her slyly.

Feeling disgusted with the guy's touch, Nandini barked " mera haath chhodo! !!!!!! "

The guy lazily commented " itni bhi kya jaldi hai bhabhi ji? ????.... zara humein bhi toh mauke ka faida uthane dijiye! !!!!! "

Nandini ( angrily ) : haath chhodo mera! !!!!!.....warna main zor se chillaungi!!!!!!!

The guy sarcastically said " aur agar haath nehin chhoda toh? ???? "

Nandini was about to reply, when in a blink of an eye, she found the guy hugging the floor.

Nandini immediately turned her head, to find a ferocious Manik.

Before Nandini could stop him, Manik was sitting on the guy and launched punch after punch, not at all letting the guy breath.

On hearing the commotion, all the guests came rushing towards them.

With lots of difficulties, Nandini jerked Manik away from the unconscious guy.

Nandini angrily charged at Manik " pagal ho gaye ho kya? ????....becchare ko itna maarne ki zarurat kya thi? ????? "

That was it, Manik literally roared " pagal main nehin. ...pagal tum ho gayi ho! !!!..... iss ki himaat bhi kaise hui meri biwi ko haath laagane ki! !!!!..... saale ki toh main jaan hi le lunga aaj  !!! "

Saying this, Manik again moved towards the guy . But Nandini stopped him somehow and frustratedly yelled " just behave yourself Manik! !!!! "

Getting annoyed by Nandini's word's, Manik angrily left from there. While, Nandini helplessly stared at his retreating figure.

On the other hand.

As Amms and Nyonika entered the hall, the guests went silent.

Sensing the seriousness in the atmosphere, Navya approached Amms.

Amms lovingly looked at his granddaughter and caressed Navya's head. Indeed Navya was looking the most beautiful bride. But her fate was not so good, at least that is what Amms thought.

Holding Navya's hand, Amms started talking " aaj meri ek lauti bacchi ki shaadi hai! !!!!!!......  par dulha Manik nehin. ...balki yeh hai! !!! "

Saying this, Amms stepped aside, letting Navya see her groom.

One look at Cabir and Navya gasped.

Before she could register what was happening, Amms placed her hand on Cabir's palm , who happily held her hand in a firm grip.

And the next instant, Navya and Cabir were in front of the holy fire, taking their marriage vows.