2

Ashley's POV

"Turn me into a guy!" I said, sitting in the salon chair, with the salon drape over me.

Cameron's facial expression went sour." I'm sorry but did I just hear," turn me into a guy!"?" he questioned.

I nodded my head. " so as much as it pains me to say this, but cut it all off." I breathed out pointing to my hair.

***

After shampooing and conditioning my hair he sat me back down in the chair and cut off my hair to the bottom of my ear lobe.

As he was cutting my hair to make me look like the new justin bieber and then he looked at me.

"You're still gonna look like a girl,we need to take off your make up, I'll lend you my clothes, and an we have to make it look like you have no boobs."he said.

He blow dried my hair and styled it upwards.

He cleaned off my make up, but then looked at me. he then looked into his drawer and pulled out something and stuck it on my eyes brows I looked into the mirror to see I had thick masculine eyebrows.

I wiggled them around, then laughed. Cameron yanked me out of the seat, and dragged me to the dressing room and pulled out his clothes from a back pack and handed me a black shirt and khaki skinny jeans that were a size bigger than my regular size. Some boxers and a stretchy nude wrap.

He helped me wrap the nude wrap tightly around my breast. I put on the black shirt, and then took off my pants and then put on the boxers and then put on the khakis and sagged them a bit.

"Shoes,I need shoes."i said. Cameron pulled out a pair of black doc martins, so I slipped them on." how do you conveniently have all this stuff?" I said fixing the laces.

"I usually put those clothes on after work and the wrap was when I hurt my wrist."he explained." oh , you still sound and walk like a girl, so do and say what I do."

He walked and I mimicked behind him. copying his every movement.

"Sup man." he said and I repeated in a guys voice. he looked at me in the eye, "I think you're ready dude. Now go see Andrea." He said.

I walked all the way over to Andrea know she hasn't seen me the whole time of transforming time. I walked into the waiting area and sat next to Andrea.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked, in my guy voice. she turned to look at me, she turned a bit red and giggled.

"Andrea." she said.

"What a pretty name babe...can I get your number?" I asked. she bit her lip them nodded yes, I couldn't hold it in so I laughed, I saw her eyes go wide as she recognized my laugh.

"Ashley!" she said hitting my arm."youre a hot guy."

" I know, thanks to Cameron."I smiled. " so now for that conference."