Chapter 9

Travis's P.O.V.
She's been gone for almost a week now.
I haven't seen her in school or out.. should I go visit her??
Every time I walk past her locker it looks filled to the brim with get well soon letters.
Many students have questioned me on what happened since I was the last student to see her.
The days that Kou or Pet is here they get bombarded with questions they never answer.
Hint I say the days.
There not here all the time, probably due to Y/n's absence.
What happened??
Pets P.O.V.
This was one of the many unlucky days I had, Kou wasn't here today and neither was Y/n so all the questions are at me.
I just put on a bored face and push people aside.
"Pet!! Wait up!!!" Squeaked the familiar voice of Aphmau.
I shot my head towards her, a glare on my face for not even a second until a warm look.
She panted, curling her body over her knees.
"Can..we walk to our homes together?" She panted.
"I live in the country." I stated.
"Yeah! But if Na at least walk you to the bus stop, right?" Aphmau squeaked.
With a roll of my eyes I nodded and walked off with Aphmau.
I felt lots of eyes bore into me.
Pieces of sh^ts that stick their noses into places it shouldn't be.
That's what they are.
Gritting my teeth I kept walking forward.
I almost fell flat on my face when a heavy object whacked me on the back of my head.
I clenched my fists, turned around and sprung at who whacked me.
Gripping their wrists down, as I sat on their stomach.
I glared into their one icy eye, while his black hair was over his other eye.
"GET OFF OF ME!!" He yelled trying to moved his arms.
"DONT WHACK ME THAN!!!" I argued, wanting to say, 'don't test me boy, I've killed before.' This was true.
I mean when your young and basically a fox it's in your nature to hunt small animals.
Snapping the necks of them was just so... satisfying.
Of course I'm against it NOW, but ya know...it was fun than.
My fore head dug into his while I gritted my teeth and started my bets to break his wrists.
He started kicking around.
"DONT MESS WITH MY RO'MEAVE!!!" I hissed, digging my nails into his skin, I saw a bit of blood drip to the floor while he screamed in pain.
Someone has to stop me... before...before I turn.
I can't control it.
And my prayers were answered.
Someone gripped my shoulder, "That's enough." They stated.
I looked up to see Kou.
What's he doing here? He supposed to....never mind.
My hair shaded my freaked out eyes form everyone.
"Release him." Kou demanded.
I followed his order and released Zane Ro'meaves wrists.
"Get up. Your dirty." He huffed.
I followed order yet a again and stood up, dusting my legs off.
Zane stared wide eyed at me, something warm and wet tricked down the side of my face.
Touching it with my finger, and looking at it... it was for sure blood.
Kou double tapped my shoulder, a way of telling each other if our fangs are out.
I quickly his them and glared down at Zane who was laying on the ground terrified.
"You getting a drive Pet. Let's go." Kou said and left, me following after him.
Your P.O.V.
I leaped on to the old log in the woods, and glared down at my surroundings.
A rustle in the bushes came, making me shoot my head towards the sound with a glare.
Soon Pets fox head stuck out, a bored expression on her face.
"I almost hurt someone at school today." She said, her small body emerging form the bush.
"What a great way to start a conversation." I said sarcastically.
She giggled, leaping up next to me on the log."who against?" I asked with a grin.
"Zane Ro'meaves, he whacked me in the back of my head." She replied and sat down, kinda in a proud of herself way.
"Sweet!" I said my gaze drifting off to the forest.
"People are wondering where you are, Y/n." She huffed catching my attention.
"Oh well.." I answered.
"It's not like I can tell them either. I can't say your not at school because you were an idiot and tried to keep your kitsune side hidden so much that it did damage and now you have to spend another week healing in your fox form." Pet sighed.
"So you get bombarded with questions?" I giggled.
"YESSS!!!" She groaned.
I giggled, "Well than, just ignore them."
"It's hard when their pestering you! Damn idiots." She muttered.
"Well, is Kou home?" I asked leaping off the log.
"Why?" Pet asked looking down at me.
"I wanna visit the elder fox that doesn't live far from here." I answered.
"Than no, after he dropped me off, he left again." She answered.
"Well than, you coming?" I asked.
With a grin and a nod, Pet leaped down beside me and we ran off into the path in the woods.
We ha dinky visited the elder fox once.
We were all adventuring, and he gave us a history lecture on fox culture. It was...cool!
I laughed childishly as how Pet and I were racing.
That's when we came to a stop.
In front of us stood a frozen in shock Dante.
I shifted my gaze to Pet, who was gazing at me.
"Two foxes!" He whispered and crouched down to our level.
I don't know why but my body began to tremble.
It's just Dante.
But I've been in my fox form so long the only humans I see is my dad.
I don't even see my siblings in human form.
Backing up with my tail between my legs, I bump into a tree.
Pet stares a while before going closer, and rubbing her head up against his leg.
He was so still.. so shocked.
She looked up at him with dead eyes before turning her head to em and running past him.
She wants me to follow....
I dashed after her, sorry Dante!
That..was...weird..