@INTOYOUJONAH

ANGELICAhufflepuff ↵

ANGELICA
hufflepuff

ABOUT ME → i'm a seventeen year old girl from pasadena, ca. i'm currently a senior in high school. i've been accepted to 3 universities and all of them on my favorites list! i'm a sixth year hufflepuff at hogwarts. i also love draco malfoy (hence the gif lol).

FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES → the flash. harry potter. bobs burgers. south park. cupcake wars. master chef and master check junior. aqua teen hunger force. the arrow. spiderman: homecoming. supergirl. riverdale. legends of tomorrow. shameless. finding nemo. the first thirteen dates. mulan. bambi. daddy day care. are we there yet. starwars. the gifted.

FAVORITE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS → ginny weasley. harry potter. albus potter. james potter. draco malfoy. ronald weasley. fred and george weasly. hermoine granger. luna lovegood. cedric diggory. neville longbottom. remus lupin. lily potter. lily luna potter.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love to write, and just ever so recently, I had decided to quit writing on my personal wattpad account due to the amount of stress that I had on my shoulders because of college applications. I'm proud to be back on wattpad after a 5 month hiatus.

2. I have a Jack Russel Terrier and his name is supposed to be "Dobby" BUT my mom said that, i shouldn't name my dog that and so his name is Chupete. (which means hickey in spanish.)

3. I just recently went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood. It was an amazing time. I had butterbeer, and I got my own wand!

4. I love making friends, Lex and I actually met on wattpad and all becuase for our love for our smol canadian bean Shawn Mendes.

5. I've binged watched the entire 7 seasons of Shameless in one week? y'all impressed?

6. I love a smol slytherin named Draco Malfoy.

7. I love every single one of you guys! *showers you with kisses*

FORMS OF CONTACTsnapchat: angduartex