do i like him?

We parked in the schools parking lot.

Well this is going to be fun, low life sucker dumped by schools player, nice going.

" Stop thinking about him," said Kyle bringing me back to stupid reality.

"I'm not , I'm just so happy that reality is so fuckin cruel," I said bitterly and sarcastically.

Kyle stopped and looked at me.

"What's up with you?" asked Kyle a little worried.

"Kyle , to tell you the truth, I don't know, and I don't really want to know, I just know that that innocent girl you saw three weeks ago, she died, well I think , Finn took that away from me when he broke up with me," I said truthfully.

"Wait , he took away your virginity?" asked a smirking Kyle. I knew he was forcing it, he looked like he wanted to kill someone, I don't know who, but it was pretty obvious he wasn't happy.

"No! and who told you I was a virgin?" I asked crossing my arms.

" It's obvious L, it's obvious," he said sighing.

I opened the schools front doors and got in making my way to my locker.

RINGGGG

1st class just ended. everyone was trying to make their way to their second period.

Then I saw him, with Shanon, schools slut.

He turned around and he was about to see me.

Then I did the unimaginable. I looked at Kyle and fucking kissed him.

He was a little surprised at first but then he relaxed and took control over the kiss. wow he's actually better than finn, and Finns goooood.

Kyle pulled me impossibly closer to him. His arms were going up and down my sides making butterfly's explode in my stomach. god I hate that word. stomach. belly is so much cooler.

He bit my lower lip gently and pulled it back making a little moan come out of me. making me blush, like blush red.

He slipped his tongue inside of my mouth and played with mine trying to win domain, which I was battling for. after a few seconds he obviously won. our lips were on sync mode.

"Excuse me," said a masculine voice.

I pushed Kyle lightly away , just a bit, to still feel his body warmth against me. wow that sounded wrong.

I looked at the owners voice and guess who it was.

The devil himself .

Finn.

"Hey," I said trying to catch my breath.

"So you're dating Kyle ?" asked Finn with his eyebrow raised up, jealousy obvious in his eyes.

"Uhhhh" I started

"Yeah, so back off Finn , she's mine," said Kyle making my heart beat faster.

Cliché I know.

"Never thought you were so much of a slut L," said Finn smirking. that actually hurt but I wasn't going to show him that satisfaction.

"So you don't like sluts? interesting that you have one right besides you," I said confidently. Finn stood there with his mouth hanging open.

Shanon looked like was about to kill me, but I didn't give a fuck. someone needed to tell her.

RINGGGGG

"That's the bell gotta go babe," said Kyle pecking my lips making my heart beat at a unhealthy beat.

I blushed deep red and went to history.