I love you

Will POV

I wake up to the sound of a yell. I got up and ran down stairs to see what happened. When I got there Mistress Mabel was holding something. "Mistress what wrong" I ask her "I dropped my phone phone and the glass broke and I want you to go buy me a new phone please I beg of you" "yes mistress I will go that, the same phone or the iPhone X that everyone is talking about?" I want the iPhone X now!!! And don't ask any other questions." So I went up stairs to get ready so I can get Mistress Mabel her new phone. When I was walking to my room I heard Master Mason's voice he was talking to Stan Ford "Ford I want to know more powerful magic then Mabel, teach me more magic please" "Of course Mason I will but not today I am every busy but why not tomorrow in the morning okay" "thank you Ford you won't regret it." I heard the door open so I ran way and Mason walked out and I pretended to fall in front of Mason "watch out Master!" Mason turned around and catches me and I turned to face him and we look at each other in the eyes his eyes where a dark brown color and I blushed and he helped me stand up straight and he left and walk down stairs. Then I walked to my room to get ready so I can go for the iPhone X her Mistress Mabel.

Mason's POV

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and when I got to the kitchen I felt something in my chest it was not pain it felt like LOVE. I was thinking about Will and his cute blush and his ocean blue eyes he looks so cute. I thought to myself does Will love me? I was snapped back to reality by my annoying sister Mabel "Hello any one home" "yes Mabel what do you want?" "Where you day dreaming or did you go to space Dipshit?" "I was not day dreaming or in outer space and don't call me Dipshit okay fish bitch" "fuck u then Dipper" my sister left the kitchen. I was finally alone to my thoughts about my wouderful,handsome, and sexy Will in my head that's the only thing I can think about. I saw Will come down stairs and he left with my sister.

2 hours later

Will Pov

When I came back Mabel ran to her room and she locked I saw Mason sitting on the the couch watching tv. And I heard my name "y-yes master Mason" as I walk toward him "Will come here and sit on my laps" "y-yes master" I went and sat on Mason's lap. He started to touch my hair with his right hand and his left hand was traveling to my member and he whispered in my ear "I want to make you mine for ever."

To be Continue