Part 22

Jimin pov

I was walking at the street alone to get some fresh air since today is school holiday.The girls were at Yuna's house.Ever since those incident happened,everyone seem to be very worried about it.That's why the girls decided to sleep over at Yuna's house last night.

I was walking and suddenly I saw someone suspicious.I am sure that she is a girl.She is wearing a big black hoodie with a black legging.
She cover her face with that hoodie so I can't really see her face.Curiosity is controlling me now so I decided to follow her.
I followed her silently until she entered the back shop's street.That place are a bit quiet and people rarely walked there.It's kinda creep me out here but I really wanna know why does that girl here.She does seem familiar..

I saw a guy leaning at the wall while holding a cigarette.The girl with that hoodie came and approach that guy.
She took off her hoodie and I can see clearly her face now.It's Hye Jin! What is she doing here?! This is weird..

Author pov

"So,what do you want?"
"I came here for money"
"Didn't our contract already over? I already paid for what you did yesterday" Hye Jin crossed her arms
"Look at this" That mysterious guy showed his bruise.
"There's a guy saved that girl and now I'm injured because of him"
"Fine! How much do you want"
"Not much..just 50 dollars"
"What?! That's way to much! I am sure that hospital bills are not that expensive!" That guy leaned closer
"You better give it to me or your secrets will be revealed..Do you want to go to jail with me?" He smirk

Back to Jimin pov

What secrets? I need to hear more to fine out.
"Jimin oppa..what are you doing?" Eunha came and approach me.My eyes widen.I quickly cupped her mouth and dragged her to hide.

"Someone here" I can see that Hye Jin and that guy already disappear.Damn it! I was about to find out what her plan is!
My hand still on Eunha's mouth and she just stood still.She looks cute like that.I just smiled then,I let her go

"Mianhae Eunha yahh" She looked so shocked.Maybe because of my sudden action
"Eunha?" I said while waving my hand in front of her face.She startled and I find it cute
"You okay?" She just nodded and I smiled
"Oppa..what are you doing here?" Finally she said something
"Nothing Eunha..don't worry okay?" She just nodded and I caressed her hair
"Oppa! I just came back from salon!" She is sure cute when she mad.I just laugh and she's making a sulk face
"Sorry Eunha yahh.." She smiled
"Let's go now" I said while offering my hand and she gladly accept it.We walked leaving the place.
Sorry Eunha for not be able to tell you what happened.I don't want you to become her next victims..
I need to find out what Hye Jin's plan is.I'm sure that Yuna is involved in this case..

Yuna pov

Ever since that day,Jungkook is rarely talk to me.He doesn't even looked at me.He seem like keep ignoring me..
What's happened to him? Well..mom,bangtan and gfriend also acting really weird.Did they know something that I didn't know?

Today is Sunday so the girls are staying at my house.Well,Eunha went out to buy some things.So,it's just the 5 of us now.

"Unnie yah!" I called out Yerin unnie who is munching her chips now.
"Hmm.." Since it's only me and Yerin unnie here..I think that this is the best time to ask
"Unnie..why are you guys being acting weird this past days?" Yerin unnie almost chocked of her chips.I quickly handed water to her.
"It's fine now" She giggled and take another bite of her chips.
"Unnie..you didn't even answer my question!" She chocked again.Chezzy unnie..
"Fuhh..that's better" She was about to take another chip when I stopped her.
"That's it unnie..you will chocked again" I grabbed the chips and put it far away from her
"But I want my chips!" She whining.I put the chips more far from her
"Yuna!!" I just smirk.She crossed her arms and started to watch tv again
"Unnie..answer me" She turned to face me.
"What?"
"About my question earlier"
"What did you ask?" Did she lost memories or something?
"I was asking why does everyone are acting so weird?"
"Ahh.." She hold my shoulders
"There's nothing Yuna..they just worried about..." Yerin's unnie words are cutted by Sojung unnie who is calling Yerin unnie
"Yerin! Come and help me for a while!"
"Coming unnie.."
"Sorry Yuna yah.." She said and make her way to Sojung unnie.Aren't this is getting more tense?!
I let out a big sighed and just continue watching tv.

Author note

Boring? I'm sorry guys..🙇
I will try harder to make it more interesting 😅