Part 18

"Why is my cutie soo silly?

Kang Daniel's POV
She call me 'Oppa' is enough to melt my heart.And now she just talk to me like a little girl while liking her ice-cream and some of them around her mouth.
I took the tissue they gave us and wiped her mouth.

[Hehe readers jealous right? Aren't aren't you hehehe😛.  Alright let's continue the story.]

'Thank you,Daniel.

"What did you just call me ?

'Daniel,what's wrong ?

"I was just sad cause someone who call me OPPA just now call me Daniel now~

'Ohh,since you say that..

"What ?

'I ...  won't call you 'Oppa' forever again.

I thought she will run but this time no.She stay by my side. We both finish our ice-cream and

"Yah! I told you to treat me well right?

'Well,let me ask you something.

"No

'Why did you treat me so well here instead of at school?

"  ...

'Answer me.

" ...

'Yah,daedab hae!(meaning:answer me)

Mila's POV
He that stubborn boy instead of answer me he just run away.I need and want to catch up him so I ran too. But unfortunaly,something trip me and fall.

'Ahh!

For real I really really hope that he could catch me once again but no. I fell on ground and hurt my knee.

"Arrgg! Seriously you need to act like you fell.

'Yes,I'm acting act until I make myself bleed.

"What do you mean by..

"Let me help y-

'No, I don't want too.I can help myself,move.

"Come on.

It hurt it really really hurt.I really need his help but I don't want too. I need to walk back there yet I'm sleepy.It's 2.00 in the afternoon.

Kang Daniel's POV
I hurt her.She's bleeding, mad and sleepy too yet she don't want me to help.Finee!
I walk to her and bring her in bridal style. As she walking with her lifeless body.

"Put me down.
She struggle but that was too weak for me. Soon,she fell asleep in my arm.

Mila's POV
Suddenly,someone hold me up and bring me in bridal style.It's my boy , Kang Daniel.Wait, no no no he isn't my boy and no forever. But I feel a kind of warmth that I want so little by little I fell asleep.

[Soo cheesy.Hahaha! Let's continue]

After a while..

"Hey hey,Mila Wang wake up.

'Hmm,oh yes?

Third person's POV
Mila unlock her room and went in.

Daniel:Yah,no goodbye kiss or hug ?

Mila:Alright what is your purpose?

Daniel:Just you have to treat me well.

Mila:Fine

Mila hugged him and close the door behind him.Suddenly,

Mila:Wowowo

*Bang!

Daniel:You okay?!

Mila:I'm fine just the wound is pain now.

Daniel:So I come in?

Mila:Yeah.

He went inside and put her on the bed so he could treat her wound.All along the treatment she was staring at him.

I think I really fallen for you Kang Daniel,cause I start to rely on you.Mila thought.

"Why are you staring at me like that?Is that anything on my face?

'Hmm~N-nothing.

"Why are you stuttering,em em ?

He went closer and closer to Mila till there's only a few centimeters left.

Lastly,he peck her on her lips.

Thats all hope you guys enjoy
Please comment and..
Stay with internet connection
🍩🍩🍩