HE IS MY SECRET A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET

Naira on one side was feeling helpless while on the other side kartik was feeling guilty for not giving the love she deserves.They both were giving to the same situation a mixed feeling of hatred and love towards the other but hate was winning with the support of ego.Love was a minority for them.They shared a common feeling for their child.They were no more the same.They had changed from inside and outside and everyone could notice it.They were just pretending to be happy for the sake of their child and specially the other one.They cared for each other,understood each other,hated each other and loved each other.Their heart knew it but their mind was the devil in this case and refused to admit it.

Naira was heading towards home.She had tears in her eyes. "Kartik bhi us natasha ke saath chala gaya shai keh rhe the sir main khai ki nhi hu.Jis insan ke liye maine apna sab kuch gava diya uske paas mere liye time hi nhi h.Na use meri chinta h na baby ki.Main uske liye itna kuch kar rhi hu aur vo hai ki."

Kartik comes after talking to natasha"Yeh naira kaha gayi abhi to yahi thi."Natasha's words were echoing in his head"Do you love her?Do you love her?Do you loveher?"Not finding any answer or we can say not ready to give it. He still asked himself"Do I love her"His heart said"Yes,you are madly in love with that crazy wife of yours"His mind in a denial said"No,You can never love her remember you both hated each other all your life.This love is just for your baby and you are showing smypathy towards your wife"But these word actually clicked his mind."No I will never show sympathy to her.This can't be sympathy.It is definitely LOVE."He listened to his heart and was lead towards the right direction."Yes I love her I love my sherni I love her so much It was so foolish of me to take it as hatred."

Rightly said every love story is unique and their's is the most.Hatred to love or we can say one sided love.The other one was still the same.He wanted to heal her but she wasn't ready for anything.

Nobody could imagine even in their wildest dreams that the stupid words of Natasha would change his life actually their life.The person he hated the most will turn out to be his beloved one.But still their ONE SIDED LOVE had to go through a tough journey.He defeated his ego but hers was the bigger one.Her self esteem was th most important to her and Kartik was the one who hurted it turning it to be hatred.Now he was the one who had to get it back.

Naira reached  her home and to her surprise Natasha was there."What are you doing here natasha?"

Natasha-Can we talk in private please?In kartik's room?

Naira-You mean our room

Natasha-Yeah whatever

Natasha and Naira were going towards her room while naira was lost in her own thoughts"Yeh yaha kyu aayi hain kartik ne to nhi bheja ise aaj tak to mujhse kabhi baat nhi ki phir aaj kyu"

Naira-bolo natasha

Natasha-main jaanti hu tumne yeh paiso ke liye nhi kiya

Naira-kya nhi kiya

Natasha-kartik se shaadi

Naira-what

Natasha-aur main yeh bhi jaanti hu ki tum dono ek doosre se pyaar nhi karte

Naira-its none of your business

Natasha-I want my kartik back We both love each other

Naira didn't knew why but her words were hurting her He didn't love her or we can say he loved someone else

Natasha-tumhe jo chahiye main dungi tum chali jao yaha se

Naira-shutup natasha just shutup

Natasha-Achcha main chup hu tum batao kyu reh rhi ho uske satath bachpan se nafrat karti thi usse itna pareshaan kara use aur ab usse shaadi kyu ki tumne batao mujhe kyu ki

Naira-because I am pregnant god damn it DUE TO ONE NIGHT STAND

Natasha-What

Naira broke down

Natasha-tum dono ke beech to aisa kuch nhi tha

Naira-We were drugged on the college party

Natasha(in mind)-Oh shit us din college party pe to maine kartik ko pilayi thi par naira ko nhi main kartik ke paas aana chahti thi but yeh to sab ulta hogya 

Natasha-dekho naira I can understand ek aise insaan ke saath zindagi bitana jisse tum pyaar nhi karti main tumhari

Naira-leave me alone

Natash-lekin naira

Naira-I said leave me alone

Natasha leaves and Naira brokes down completely.Her life was a complete mess.She was unaware of the feelings he ad currently developed for her but they existed in their hearts from the starting and coming to Natasha who wanted to be the devil of their love life turned out to be a cupid.