Chapter 2: The City

(Octavia pov)
After grabbing sisters arm, I tried to pull her down to the Ground, but something made me hesitate. The smell of Adam. The large Metal Monster lead us down the hallway. There was a door at the end that was smashed in a similar fashion to our door. We walked through it and for our first time saw the City. It was a huge room with a tank in the middle. There were plants everywhere, but they were red and throbbing like hearts.

The Metal Monster led us around the tank to what looked like.....a dead body! What had happened to Rapture while we were in that holding cell. We stopped at the dead body and the Metal Monster turned around and starred at us for what seemed like an eternity. His helmet lights turned from Bright yellow to Orange.

(Archaia pov)
Sister suddenly said "Oh wait! I know what to do!" She pulled something out of her back pack (She always had a backpack on) that looked like a needle. "Master Suchong taught me this" she said in a excited voice. She then got on her knees and stabbed the needle through the dead body. "Sister, what are you doing!" I said in a disgusted voice. "Gathering adam." She said. Suddenly, there was a loud sound. It was like the explosion but bigger. We heard voices. There were two people, both men. "See, i told you incinerate can blow open doors." "My incinerate cant do that." Because your incinerate sucks, you have 1, you need 3." The metal monsters drill slowy turned and his hedlamps when to a red tinted yellow. Sister was almost done. "Hurry up Octavia" I said in a concerned voice. The two men walked down the stairs leading to the tank. The metal monsters drill started turning voilently and his headlaps turned from reddish yellow to light pink. The man finnaly noticed the gigantic metal monster and they quickly pulled for something behind there backs. They had guns! "Oi, what have we got here. A tin daddy and little sisters for both of us." The one on the right said. He pulled the trigger on his machine gun and let out a barrage of bullets. Me and sister screamed simultaneously. The bullets ricocheted of the monsters metal body. The monsters eyes turned from pink to Dark red. He charged at them and impaled one of them with his drill. "Oh Jesus Christ!" the other yelled in an alarmed voice. He tried running away but fell on the wet floor. The monster grabbed the mans foot and flung him at the tank. The tank shattered and all the water poured out. The man climbed out of the tank soaked in water, blood and adam. As he tried to catch his breath, the monster grabbed him and impaled him to. Sister was finally done and starring in astonishment.
She said to me "He's a protector". The protector turned around and walked towards me and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he put me on his back. He did the same for sister. We walked out of the door to the room and walked off to a large building that seemed like a hotel. After that we walked to what looked like a train station. There was one solitary train. We entered it and he pulled a lever to make the train go. "Can I call you Father" I asked asked the protector. His headlamps turned pale yellow. "That means he agrees." Sister said. I think she had a book on protectors, but they did not have pictures of them . I asked him "Alright Farther, where to first?" He pointed to the console that said (PAUPERS DROP) in big bold letters. He pointed to a box in the corner. We walked over to it and opened it. Inside there where toys of sharks, submarines, cars and a jar of fireflys! "Wow! Thanks!" we both said at the same time. As we played, his headlamps turned from green to dark blue. "Sister, what does that color mean?" I asked. She reached into her bookbag to get her book. "Lets see, Red means mad, yellow means joyful, green means powerful and.....blue isnt in here." I said in an intelligent voice. Suddenly, his headlamps turned purple, as he pulled out a picture out of one of the patches on his leg. It was transparent through the purple light. There were two figures in the picture, a boy and a girl.  Suddenly, the train stopped and his headlamps turned back to bright yellow.