Foreword

Dedicated to TheWattys

All the characters belong to the most beautiful writer, Richelle Mead. I don't take credits for anything. She's my idol. And this book is a fan fiction! But I'm 💯 %sure, anyone who hasn't read Vampire Academy will have no problems understanding it!

This is a role-playing by me and my friend. To tell the truth we never planned for it. I just started the conversation and it started flowing naturally exploring the depths of Romitri relationship. I honestly never planned to publish it but it turned out so beautifully that I thought of letting all know. This conversation will go on......please read and vote. Post your comments.

Okay so before we begin, this is a warning for those who are reading Vampire Academy but haven't completed the series! I advise!

PLEASE DON'T READ.

➕ SPOILER ALERT! ➕

BUT FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO READ... I HEREBY GIVE A SUMMARY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED PREVIOUSLY! BUT PLEASE READ VAMPIRE ACADEMY!

Far from the human civilization, in the depths of the forests of Montana was an Academy for the Moroi (The good vampires), those who were at peace with the humans and the Dhampirs (The half human, half vampires, who are trained to become guardians to protect the Moroi from the bloodthirsty Strigoi (The bad vampires). Moroi possess a variety of elemental magic viz Fire, Air, Water and Earth.

Rose Hathaway is one such Dhampir and Lissa Dragomir is her best friend, a Moroi and due to certain circumstances, she is the queen of the Moroi World at the age of 18. They had studied at St Vladimir's Academy but now they all stay at the Moroi Royal Court in Pennsylvania!

The other main character is Dimitri Belikov, Rose's mentor and love interest. Their love wasn't smooth, due to the age difference, the clash of duty and desire, and the danger in their lives. Ignoring all, triumphing fight, magic, death, awakening, thwarting plots and plans, winning over evils and dangers, finally they are together but for how long?

Dimitri is currently working at Palm Springs with a group of people, Adrian Ivashkov, Sonya Karp another two Moroi, and Sydney Sage.

Furthermore Rose had been once Adrian's love interest but she had disappointed him.

And Lissa has a boyfriend, snarky fire user Christian Ozera. Lissa possesses a rare element called spirit, which can heal and grant life.

But there is a problem with the rule of the 18 year old. There are multiple rebellions with the life of her half-sister Jillian in peril as she is the last family member of the Dragomir line to keep her on throne, thanks to weird laws.

Another character involved on the chat is Abe Mazur, father of Rose, some kind of an influential Mafia leader! Janine Hathaway is her mother.

In between there is a time when Dimitri talks with Hans! He's the coordinator of all the guardians at the Moroi Court!

Hope this much is enough! Check the Author's Note of the chapters for more clarification please and let me know in comments!

Rose is Typing from Pennsylvania and Dimitri is in Palm Springs!

Roles.....

Rose Hathaway.....
@kashishbelikov on Wattpad ( @khushboo1905 on Instagram )

Dimitri Belikov.
@Shreya_VA on Wattpad  (@vampire_academy_d on Instagram)

Please ignore grammatical errors of any, because the characters are typing while still in action! Typos are after all common in real life! But some typos mean a lot later. So read to find out where a character slips and why?

This is a conversation I hope you will never forget....