FictionlikeWriMo

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

I N T R O

Welcome to Fictionlike's Writing Month event compilation book! Here, in every month of 2018.

Every month, we will give you a specific theme and you will write a short story based on the theme. We will also give a few prompts to help spark an idea when writing. A few of the submissions will also be published in this book too.

This is to help you with the practice of freewriting and also helping you get into the habit of always thinking of ideas and not running out things to write.

+ Poetry is also allowed!!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

C R I T E R I A

Length of story,

One chapter long and and not longer than 3,000 words of the actual story. Introductions and author's note is permitted. Only the actual story will be counted in the word count.

Timeframe,

Individual months will have their own timeframes and it'll usually last about a week after the release of the themes.

Entries,

One person is allowed to submit one story. No more than one person are allowed to write a story. Individual works only.

Tag,

Must include the tag #fictionlikewrimo
Also, do tag us @fictionlike to make sure we get the entry. We will add your stories in our reading lists if accepted.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

S U B M I S S I O N

Publish your own separate book with the tag #fictionlikewrimo and dedicate the chapter to us. The specific submission date will be told on the particular month's details.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

J U D G I N G

The admins of Fictionlike will be judging the stories itself based on the use of theme, prompt (if used), grammar, spelling, etc. The judges will not be commenting or voting on any entries.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Good luck and have fun writing!