1~Mornings

Nobu's POV

I was in a very deep and soothing sleep. It was very warm and i felt very safe. I smiled as i knew very well the only person who makes me feel this way. I open one of my eyes and see a strong chest in front of me. I look up and see my love sleeping peacefully with his strong arms wrapped securely around me. His face looked so relaxed and calm. When he is at work, his face is more tense. And when he is with me, his face is calm, he is always smiling, and he will always look at me with eyes filled with love and awe. I snuggled close to his chest and enjoyed his warm embrace. He just felt so warm that i couldn't resist falling back to sleep again. I just really adore him so much. I love him with all my heart. I never want to lose him.

Damian's POV
I was sleeping soundly. I open my eyes and saw my Nobu baby sleeping safely in my arms. I smile and kiss his head and lovingly smooth his hair. I love waking up to this, my little neko asleep in my arms, snuggling closely to my bare chest (dont worry i am wearing night wear pants) and him wearing an adorable long sleeve shirt that is a bit to big for him.

*beep beep beep beep*

The alarm clock woke up my Nobu. I groaned and slammed on it to make it shut the hell up.

Nobu purred as he sat up and stretched. I rested my head on my hands when i sat up and looked at him lovingly one more time.
He is so cute when he purrs.
I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss on his soft lips. I pulled away and he was blushing.

I smiled and held him in my warm embrace.

"Goodmorning baby"

"Goodmorning Damian"

I went to the bathroom to shower while Nobu started breakfast.

When i finished, i got out and wrapped one towel around my waist, while i used a second one to dry my hair. Nobu suddenly walked in.
"Damian breakfast is read...."
I look over to him and see him blushing madly.
I smirk "like what you see my baby neko?~"

"NYA! N-NO! I MEAN YES! I-I MEAN, JUST HURRY UP FOR BREAKFAST!" he sqeaked before he rushed out.

I couldnt help but chuckle as i got dressed to get ready for work.

After breakfast, Nobu went to take his shower while i washed the dishes.

Because i am "overprotective", i take Nobu to work with me and homeschool him there while i do my work. My reasons...
1. I dont trust or want him to be home alone
2. I dont trust those brats at school
3. I get to still be with my baby

...i feel like a yandere, except i dont actually kill people. The most i do is just glare at them.

"Im ready damian"

I look behind me and saw Nobu all ready. I smile at him and get my car keys.
"Damian wait"
"Hm?"
Nobu gently pulls my tie towards him gesturing me to go down to his level, i smile and lean down. He gets on his tippy toes and deeply kisses me on my lips. Of course, i immediately kiss back with more passion. He moans in the kiss when i licked his lips. He opened his mouth and i let my tongue explore its new territory. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer.

When we pulled away, there was only a string of saliva that kept our lips connected. My lil' baby was blushing and panting softly. It was such a challenge to not get turned on, and take him right there, right now!

"L-lets go!" I say quickly while taking his hand and heading out the door and to the car.

*timeskip at BLBook Productions (Name of Damian's work place)*

I was typing away in my computer.

"Baby, remember to use the formula i taught you"

"Yes Damian"

A few for minutes of typing, and Nobu walks up to me and sits on my lap. I blush and saved my work before i wrapped my arms around him.

"Did you finish your homework baby?"

"Yes"

"Good boy *kisses his head* i love you"

"I love you too"

My office door slammed open and my editor came rushing in.

"DAMIAN, PLEASE TELL ME THE CHAPTER IS READY''

I chuckle and nodded.

"I will email it to you right now."

"Great thanks!"

Then she ran out of the room.

Nobu wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Just wait until we get home~" i say in a whisper voice.