Friends?

???'s P.O.V

I heard an explosion. I ran out of the room. First I was taken from my home and placed here and now there were explosions at a new school. Why was this happening to me? When I went in the room there was no door and the wall was blown through and there was a car driving away.

Zoe's P.O.V

"NO!" I cried out. My newest friend had just disappeared right in front of me. 

"It's okay." Rachel said "We'll go find her."

I told myself that everything would be okay. But there was something inside that said it was not okay. Then as we stopped in front of the school where the school meets the road. Someone came up behind me. "Hey, you seemed close. Sorry she got kidnapped." I was too mesmerized by the road to look at the boy. Then I herd another voice behind(again). "Yeah, I wouldn't want to lose this guy either." Finally, I got the urge to turn. Honestly, I've never been into boys until then. One was a hot blonde (typical white boy) and the other was a nice brown with blonde in his hair to. The blonde put his hand out to shake mine. "Hey, I'm Calvin." I shook his hand. We sort of just stared at each other for a bit. Then the other one spoke up. "Hey , I'm Chris. Calvin's twin." Interesting I thought. "So, how are we going to get your friend?" Thankfully, Rachel came back. "I've found where they taken her."

So, Author's note. Sorry this was such a sort chapter I legit did this at school during indoor recess. So do you guys and girls like theses 2 new people or do you think they will trade on them? Who do you like better? Answer back in the comments below and for now ima start on the next chapter. Biiiiiiiiiiiiie!😉