28

Recap:

*I end up doing the unexpected, something I should have done a long time ago.*

I tippy toe and lightly kiss Earnest. I quickly walk away before he can say anything. I walk for a few minutes before I stop and realize what I just did. I smile to myself and just start laughing. I just kissed my best friend, and it felt good. Taking out those emotions about how I've felt this whole time.

*Later At Optionals*

I sit down as far as I can from the "lovebirds" and ignore anything thy say. I end up choosing a drawing optional, I quickly look around to see who else is there. I get pissed off know that the lovebirds and feel a little better knowing Marco is there. I walk towards him and loop my arm through his. He realizes who it is and smiles at me. We walk towards the optional. He cracks a joke and I start laughing, I instantly catch the attention of the lovebirds and they start to speak really loud. I roll my eyes and as we're walking, I manage to lay my head on Marco's shoulder. The lovebirds instantly link hands. I with a smug look on my face plant a kiss on Marco's cheek, he instantly starts to blush. Before either of them can react, we reach the optional.

We have to work in pairs and I stand near Marco. But I'm taken by surprise when she starts pairing is up. I end up with Earnest and Gabby with Marco. Talk about awkward. We have to sit across from each other. We are told to closely study each others face. Then we have to draw it in detail to the best of our ability. I instantly look down, I've studied his face way to many times, I know how it looks like. Out of nowhere, he grabs my chin and pushes my head up so I have no choice but to look at him. His eyes explore my face and I wish I could be anywhere but there. I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

E:"I need you to look at me so I can get a better look at your eyes."

I open my eyes and I see his beautiful eyes looking at me. He pulls me closer to him and I start to freak out. I attempt to squirm out of his touch, but he's to strong for me. Our faces are so close, I could easily lean in and kiss him again. Wow, I'm surprised I actually can use that word, again. He eventually lets go of me and starts drawing. I guess that's the sign for me to start drawing too.

*after they finish*

We trade drawings and I look amazing in his, now I feel really bad because I can't draw shit, and mine is really bad. I look at him and he starts to laugh. I lightly punch his arm.

"Hey, not everyone can be artists. I suck, so don't make fun of me."

E:"I'm sorry, but its just really bad."

"Oh come on, its not that bad."

I grab it out of his hand and hold it next to his.

"Holy shit, it really bad, I'm going to throw mine out because its super bad."

E:"No don't, even though it sucks so much, it was made by you, it's worth keeping."

"Really????"

E:"Yep, I'm about to frame this and send it to the museum of drawings that really suck."

"Your so mean."

E:"I know, that's what you love about me."

I pause for a moment, little does he know, he's so right. I awkwardly laugh it off, luckily he doesn't notice.

After the optional, it's free time. We snack out before Gabby can notice. I tell Marco I'm going to hang out with Earnest and he's cool with it, he knows about our friendship. We run away for a bit before we stop and lay down on the grass, we lay down side by side and just stare at the sky. I turn to the side to look at him, but he's already looking at me. He grabs my cheeks and pulls me in for a kiss. I at first don't kiss back, but eventually I just melt and kiss him back. The kiss deepens when he try's to put his tongue in my mouth. I squirm out of the kiss and stare at him shocked.

"What the hell was that for, you have a fucking girlfriend last time I checked."

E:"I'm sorry, I just got lost in the moment, I thought for a moment you were Gabby."

"Of course you thought I was her. It makes complete sense. You always think about her don't you? Ever since you got together with that bitch I've always been your second chick. Even with those rare times where we get to talk one on one, she always has to come out of nowhere, get your attention and make you forget that I was there in the first place."

E:"That's not true, and how dare you call my girlfriend and you girl best friend a bitch??"

I can't take this anymore, he needs to know.

Authors Note: Omg, so much has happened in this chapter, I updated because its currently 4 in the morning and I can't sleep -_-😕😔😞, and I have to get up in a hour. So did you expect Stella to kiss him??? And what about that heated second kiss????? Just wait, the next chapter gets even better!!!! Well, upload ya later!!!!