Chapter 3 Landing

;~Natalie's POV~;

Jasmine and I have been sitting at a cafe for a while now. We got off of the plane a little more than an hour ago, and then realized that we had no clue where to go. 
"Natalie, what are we going to do?" Jasmine sounded like she was going to cry. I knew she wanted my help but I felt so tired I could barely speak. 
"Jasmine, I can barely concentrate. I'm so tired. But there was a number in the envelope. Lets call it."
I handed Jasmine the envelope while she took out her (expensive) cell phone. 
"It's ringing," she said.
"Obviously! That's what happens when you call people!" I can be so harsh sometimes. But I'm uber tired and hungry. Plus, Jasmine's my BFF, she understands. All she did was roll her eyes at me.
"Hello! It's Jasmine White," she told whoever was on the phone. I obviously could not hear the reply from the phone, but I obviously knew there was a reply. I'm so tired I'm turning stupid!
"Yeah, we got off the plane an hour ago." Jasmine said. A few moments after she said thanks to the person from the phone and put away her cell phone. "So...?" I said/asked. 
"Apparently, someone was supposed to get us from the airport and bring us to our hotel."
"They bought us our own hotel? OH MY GOD!" I knew I was being stupid, but who cares?
Jasmine chuckled and said, "Shut up Nat." I fake pouted and then started to laugh at myself.
"But basically what they said was that we have to wait now for someone to get us from this cafe and bring us to.... our hotel." she conclued. We both started laughing like weirdos! This was awesome.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

IM SO SORRY! I STARTED THIS STORY IN 2013 AND IT'S 2014 ND IM WRITING THIS! i SUCK! I forgot my password, moved houses, lost wifi, made a new facebook, and bought a unicorn so I didn't have time! I'm so sorry, but.... THE COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTERS PRIOR TO THIS WERE RADICAL THANKS <333333  and i know these chapters are really short but i don't do that thing wih the BIG spaces (how do i decribe that?) which makes them take up less pages but im still so very sorry

PEAC?E