Chapter 1

Aria's POV

I'm Aria, and this is my story. First, you should know I'm in love with my best friend, Chet Blake. I knew he didn't like me, and I was expecting him to find a girlfriend. But why does it still hurt so much? It didn't help that Chet couldn't stop squealing about her and how in love he was. He's so oblivious to my feelings and doesn't know how long I've been in love with him. We're best FRIENDS, so I never thought I would have a future with him. I just wasn't expecting it to hurt like hell. But he's happy now, and I won't ruin it by confessing to him. Besides, if I tell him I love him, and he doesn't share my feelings, it would never be the same again. But what if he does like me back? That would never hap-

*Cough* "Ms. Clayton Is there something more important on your mind then our History lesson?" I hear Mrs. Beal say. She's our History teacher and a COMPLETE TERROR! I mean she once gave a kid detention for being 38 seconds late to class! I'm not sure what to tell her...I can't say I was worried about whether I should confess to my best friend. I guess I'll just say I have a headache and hope she leaves it at that. Surprisingly Mrs. Beal doesn't question it at all, and she only tells me to focus on the board! I'm so glad she didn't give me detention because I have a park date with Chet after class. Ok, it isn't a date, we're just hanging out. But still, sometimes I like to think it's a date.

TimeSkip To After School

*Huff**Huff* I can't believe I ran all the way from the school to the park! I run straight into someone, and as we fall, I close my eyes bracing myself for the impact of hard concrete. I wait for a hit, but I don't feel it. Opening one eye and then the other, I come face to face with the Hottest guy ever! But it was all ruined by the furrowed brow and the scowl on his face. Suddenly realizing I was on top of him, I scramble to get off as I hear a familiar chuckle. I see Chet standing next to us, a blush quickly rises up my cheeks, and I yell at him "STOP LAUGHING AND HELP ME UP!!" He laughs, even more, extending his hand towards me saying "You sure took your time getting here." "I ran all the way here! You know that my bike got stolen a few days ago!" I tell him while pouting.

"HELLO?! Have you forgotten me?! THE ONE ON THE GROUND!!" I blush even more realizing I was still sitting on him, swiftly I grab Chet's hand pulling myself up and off of the Hot but scowling stranger. "I'm so sorry!" I apologize to the stranger. "Watch where you're going next time...Kid." He says in a clearly annoyed tone. He pissed me off when he called me "kid"! Who does he think he is?! He can't be more than 5 yrs older than me!! Clenching my fists and biting my lip, I yell at him screaming "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A KID?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M 17!! BUT A DOUCHEBAG LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A KID AND AN ADULT ANYWAYS!"

He glares at me and mumbles under his breath, but still loud enough for me to hear. "Technically you are still a kid. Also, an adult would never make such a scene in public." I give him a dirty look and he ignores it walking off. Arghhh!! I look at Chet who is just standing there giggling. Frowning I say "Who the hell does that jerk think he is anyway?!" Chet stops laughing and avoids my gaze, sheepishly he whispers "He may or may not be the new assistant History Teacher..." My eyes widen and my heart races, I just called the new teacher a Douchebag to his face!!

Time Skip to Next Morning