Chapter 2

I know it's been so long, sorry! This chapter is finally up! I actually had it all written but i wasn't going to publish without editing it first! Warning~This chapter was extremely embarrassing for me to make! There's no 18+ stuff but still, I was feeling all the emotions in it! But I know Chet fans will be happy ;)

Recap~

He suddenly slams his right hand down on the teacher's desk saying "I am Darren Allen. I'm not here to make friends with you all. I was originally supposed to be here as your assistant, but seeing as your old teacher Mrs. Beal has fallen ill. I will be your permanent teacher until she recovers. I don't fool around, and I don't handle misbehavior lightly!" I don't know what I'm thinking. I must be going crazy or something because I raise my hand and say: "But you don't even have your tie on correctly Douchebag!"

His face turns from a deep scowl to an amused smirk, I hear him laughing, and internally I'm screaming my head off, but I'm not going to show this guy any weakness. I can feel all my classmate's stares as I stand my ground. He just make's me so furious! Why is he laughing anyways?! It seems like forever, but he finally says "The kid wants to tell me how to dress? I wasn't able to put on my tie correctly because someone slammed into me yesterday and now my left wrist is sprained!! Now take responsibility for this tie and my arm, KID."

I hear a few Oooo's from my classmate's. I turn pale, well at least paler than I usually am and gulp, saying in a shaky voice "Wh-what do you mean by re-respons-sibility?" He smirks and says "We'll discuss your duties after your classes, we've already taken up 5 min of this class time." I breathe a sigh of relief, but then I realize that means I'll be wondering what he means by duties and responsibilities for the rest of class! I rack my mind while he starts teaching, wondering what the hell he's going to make me do! I glare at him while he starts handing out papers and he smirks at me as his fingers brush against mine when he hands me the assignment sheet.

TimeSkip To After Class

I see the rest of the class walking out of the room leaving me alone with the devil teacher. My heart thumps loudly almost jumping out of my chest as I stay in my seat, waiting for Darren to say something. He was just sitting at his desk doing paperwork?! Am I supposed to sit here forever?! I decide if he's ignoring me, I'll just draw in my notebook.

*I didn't draw this and I give full credit to whoever did**Sigh* I honestly don't know why he wants me here if he's just gonna sit there and not say anything to me

*Sigh* I honestly don't know why he wants me here if he's just gonna sit there and not say anything to me. The bell rings and I get up, grabbing my bags, hoping to get a reaction out of him. But he just keeps on writing, so I say "My next class starts in a few minutes, I thought you were going to discuss with me what responsibilities you want me to do. But if you just want to waste my time I would rather go to my next class." He chuckles and replies in an amused tone "Come back here after all the classes are done, kid. That's what I meant in the first place but I guess you weren't listening."

My face reddens and I quickly turn around running away. How could I be so dumb?! Arghhh He still should've told me when I was sitting there though.. I crash into someone and as we fall down, I get a feeling of Deja Vu. But this time I look up and I see my best friend Chet laying on top of me! If I wasn't extremely red before, I am now!

What makes it worse is that he looked up and saw me, he just said: "Been walking Long?" I glare at him and he starts laughing. "Hey! You're still on top of me ya know?" I said blushing and looking away from his face. "Yeah, I am...What're you gonna do about it?" He smirks at me while holding me down with his arms. While he's talking all I can think about are his lips and how inviting they look. I squirm and wiggle my arms trying to get out of his grip, trying to figure out how much longer I can take this before I kiss him.

The more I struggle, the more Chet laughs at me and he holds me down tighter. "CHET!!" I shout at him still struggling to get out of his grip. I stop struggling knowing that he was a lot stronger than I was. I stared into his blue eyes, getting myself lost in the vast sea of sapphire and cobalt colors. Suddenly I realize that he was leaning down, his face nearing mine- Would this be it? My first kiss?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can all kill me later, haha You know I love my cliffhangers! ;) I know this chapter isn't very long but I have my reasons for leaving it like that. You guys have any idea what will happen next? <3