First met

Kookie wakes up one morning goes down stairs to eat. She goes up stairs  to take a shower and change for school. She finally get's there, and see's her cousin Windy
Kookie:Windy! Hi uni*smirks*
Windy:Hey honey! How was your summer kookie?
Kookie: Boring. How was yours Wins?
Windy: Same girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minimum day shedule school ends at 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Windy: Hey kook you like any boys yet
Kookies's pov
I don't like any boys and she knows that, I forbid my self from liking in till high school. why does she even try with me?

Kookie:No, Wins you know my rule. No li.....
Windy: ...liking boys in till high school. Yeah yeah I know but that rule is so boring and lame.
Wind's pov
Kookie take the fun out of everything. Sometimes I wish she could just be a little more chill like me.

Kookie:How about you, you like any boys yet. (No excitement in voice)
Windy:Yes, his name is jesse. He is so freaking cute. He is more of a bad boy.
Kookie: of course he is a bad boy, you tend to always get the bad boys. While I am celebrating my life with real family not boys!!!*rolls eyes*
Windy:This is why your life is so boring because you never take chances. You always say no when someone asks you out.
Theresa:*stickes out tung* Uni what time is it?
Windy:it is 1:30
Kookie: oh shoot, I should have been home 30 minutes ago. Bye uni, love you
Windy:Bye honey*hugs*
Kookie starts walking home
*Bumps into someone*
Random boy:Sorry didn't see you there. You all right.
Kookie:yeah, what about you. Are you ok *looks at forehead* OMG I am so sorry I left you a bruise*hugs because is really sorry*
Random boy: oh, your hugs are very comforting. What is your name?
Kookie:Kookie, kookie Dream
Random boy:Nice to meet you Kookie Dream, my name is Grants Alejandro porte. My name is a little unique because my initials are G.A.P!
Kookie:Well nice to meet you Grants hope to see you around tomorrow.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night, by the time she got home her mom unleashed the dragon on her.
Mom:Nonde estabas chamaca translation ( where were you daughter)
Kookie:I am sorry mom, I bumped into a boy from my school on my way here. I told him I was sorry and I told him my name, he told me his. I got distracted while talking to him I forgot I had to be home by 1:00.
Mom:It's fine at leased you met a new person and got home safely.
Kookie thought:Yeah I met nice boy
On Windy's part
Windy thought:I think I am going to intoduce Kookie to my friend Grants maybe she will like him, and he will like her. Yes, that is what am going to do tomorrow.
So Windy and Kookie went there separate ways and the next thing that happens to Windy is that someone came up to her.
Some kid (boy):Hey Windy, want to hang out later today.
*Windy looks up and without a second thought she said yes*
Windy: yes, of course I would love to hang out with you Jesse. *Hugs him*
*Jesse hugs back*
Jesse:Alright, cool see you friday then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys is me, hope you guy like this story. I am still trying to get the hang of this thing so if you guys have any suggestions plz comment them and I we try to read them when I can. Alright then, bye love you😄😄😄😄