THE FACEBOOK FRIEND

Friendships are one of the most important sources of happiness to mankind, but some friendships are meant to be an ice breaker in complicated relationships.

Fonseca: A Happy Go Lucky girl with an open minded behavior and much hateful of getting dominated.

Alex: A Heartbroken guy, in quest of true love and a committed life partner.

John: A responsible guy with highly motivated and positive attitude for life.

One fine evening a friend request popped up on John's Facebook account, it was fonseca with a mutual friendship of Alex...

friend request was sent by mistake she said and continued with her chats, john was in impression of some prank as Alex used to do it with him in past.

However it was not!!

Some sort of unsatisfied feeling held with john and he just behaved as a blunt stranger with Fonseca.

John was going through some rough phase in his life, some major changes were happening at then in his life and he was much occupied dealing with the same.

Out of an irritated situation John pinged Alex to check on this lady and received a reply as block her.

There ( John & Alex) past is not so pleasant to be discussed and john haven't got a satisfied with Alex’s answer and continued to be the friends with fonseca, in fact they got in with good rapport.

Now the sudden insecurities with Alex kicked in and he asked fonseca to block John, however she too refused to do so and continued.

One fine day when fonseca revealed the truth about her and Alex love angle in chat with John, it blasted his mind and he tried to check with Alex, by this time Alex unfriended both of them from his Facebook account and he not even responded to john's messages.

Now Mr. John got himself into a pathetic situation and mean while sensed some strong feelings from fonseca for himself.

OH My God!!!

This is going to be insane for all of them...

Some months passed and Alex tried to get connected with Fonseca and with all her anger she refused and informed same to John.

Mr. Trouble Seeker John from his intellectual thoughts guided her in every possible way and motivated her to get back to Alex.

John said to fonseca “Alex have the most complementing personality which is best suited for you as a life partner, none can understands you except him”.

However this effort of john got Alex & Fonseca bit closer in mutual thoughts with some fake anger!!

Time has its own tantrums Mr. Alex and Miss. Fonseca again had some unrealistic commitments to each other and fall out again!!!

One side Fonseca is eager to marry Alex and on the other side Alex is asking for a small duration of time to get more luxuries for their future, through his business intelligence applied across different job roles in the international market.

John was out of this angle, Alex is focusing on his business and Fonseca's family is looking out for a suitable groom for her!!!

Some more time passed and Fonseca actually met Alex in beautiful city of Paris and all misunderstandings and problems got resolved.

They both got married and living their life happily, cracking jokes about John and his reactions.

Meanwhile fonseca met few alliances which had many jokers, criminal and divorced uncles (Laughs)

On the other hand Alex cracked many profitable deals with his clients and fulfilled his dream to own a staffing firm.

Mr. John got busy with his real time life hacks and adventures.

Currently helping another friend with his broken relationship!!!!

(Laughs)

MESSAGE FROM STORY

Never assume negative about your dear ones.

Disclaimer: This is a fictional short story, if any characters or incidents resembles to any individual or group, it would be purely co-incidental.