Ash vs Diantha (part 1)

Referee:diantha please come back to the field please.

Then I heard more clapping and cheering as if she was just introduced to a place were no one saw her In person like this. Then I turned my head and saw a tv. And I noticed this was on both the news and the battle channel and all that did was make me even more nervous.

Referee: Now to welcome our final battles today Ash Ketchummm!

Then I walked out onto the battlefield and looked around with a straight face and no one cheered they just stared at me like I was crazy for doing this and that I should just give up.

Referee: send out your pokemon

I pointed at the battle field and yelled " pikachu time for battle" then pikachu ran down my arm to my hand jumped and did a flip and then landed in a battle stance with his cheeks sparking.

Then diantha through a pokeball and yelled " Tyrantrum it's your turn to battle."

Then everyone both cheered at diantha and laughed at my choice of pokemon.

Referee: let the battle begin.

Then both me and diantha yelled out attacks.

Ash: use quick attack and run around in circles around Tyrantrum.
Diantha: use earthquake.

Then I had to yell, "Jump!" To pikachu so while he was running around Tyranchrum stomped on the ground and just before he did pikachu jumped then the entire stadium shook, but nothing happened to pikachu because he jumped. Then the big pokemon roared it's frustrations, but diantha looked perfectly calm.

Ash: Pikachu use electro ball but don't release it.

Serena's p.o.v

Clemont: this is a very interesting battle. I wonder what ash is planing.
May: whatever it is its weird.

Then we all agree and watch. Surprisingly I find my self a little worried about ash. And I never just met him a month ago and never talked to him since.

Ash's p.o.v

As I watch pikachu run in circles with quick attack and a electric ball on his tail and dintha think. I knew what her next move was going to be even though she didn't.

Diantha: use shadow ball.
Ash: through the electro ball then use iron tail.

Every on looked surprised and then tyrantrum formed a shadow ball in his jaws and tryed to hit pikachu with it. Instead pikachu used his electro ball to hit the shadow ball witch if I were a normal student would of been pointless and the shadow ball would just break through. But since I'm not the two attacks canceled out. Then out of no were pikachu does a flip and hits tyrantrum in the head with a steel tail witch propels him behind tyrantrum so I could tell pikachu to do this while tyrantrum takes a knee.

Ash: pickachu hurry and do thunderbolt.

Then pikachu curls up in a ball and yells "pikaa-chuuuu" and as he is doing that electricity envelopes his body and then shoots out at tyrantrum.it hit him doing a little bit of damage but it is resistant to that type of move.

Diantha: use crunch
Ash: let it hit you

After I said that everyone gasped and was very confused.Then pikachu got hit just like planed

Ash: use thundershock then iron tail electro ball combo.

Then tyrantrum got shocked by pikachu and let him go and was a little stunned. Then pikachu jumped up made a electro ball and made his tail steal then flipped and hit tyrantrum in the head causing a lot of damage and smoke went everywhere.

Diantha: no tyrantrum are you ok.

When the smoke cleared tyrantrum had swirls in his eyes.

Everyone and I mean everyone gasped not cheered but gasped.

Diantha: but how, that's impossible no one has beaten even one of my pokemon since I was a champion.

Ash: then I am that good.

Referee: tyrantrum is unable to battle pikachu wins. Diantha send out your next pokemon.

Diantha: ok it's your time to shine gardevoir.

Then she threw a pokeball and out came a pokemon with a gown of flower petals that I have seen way to many times for my own comfort. Nobody knows that if I was cautious enough I could win but unfortanitly I have to loose.

Referee:let the battle begin.

Out of hower a shadow ball hit pikachu and then was hit by leadfblade causing a lot of damage.

Ash: pikachu are you ok can you go on
Pikachu: pikachu pi pika ( yah but not for long)

Then he got up and got hit by another shadow ball. When the smoke cleared he has swirls in his eyes. So I went picked him up and went back and set him down on the ground for him to rest.

Referee: pikachu is unable to battle gardevoir is the Winner. Ash pick your next pokemon.

I nod and think for a minute and it was perfect.

Ash: staraptor fly.

Then I threw a pokemon and out came staraptor just hovering in the air.

Author's note

Hi everyone I hop you have enjoyed. I will from now on try to  update as often as possible. And I have a question. How do you think my ability to describe a battle is? Let me know what you think.