Catonian's

Prolouge 

On september 8th 2024 an event like no other in earth history had taken place, this event was the undenyable truth and arrive of aliens. These creatures came from far away seeking a place to live and the government knew about it long before they landed, i myself, darren johnson, knew long before aswell but i was only a boy at the time of discovery, so didnt fully understand it or comprehend it. In all the years the governments knew not one spoke out to ease the welcome of these creature to the public. 

Of course with this 'sudden'arrivel of these creatures the lublic went into mass histaria some damming them as creatures sent by satan himself, others proclaiming them gods and others revolting against this new species as a new race with features that these racist hypocrytes wanted but where jelous of. And of course there were some who simpathised with them to welcome them to earth  even offering an exchange of technologies, which proved benifitial to both the humans and the aliens.

But this is not about thw world this is about my story and how i met them. Unlike rhe rest of the world my story starts in the march of 2017 my 9th borthday, my mom and dad took me and my sister elza to thw park, we went off and olayed whilst my parents sat at the picnic acting giddy like teenagers. Whilst playing a game of hide and seek in the dense woodland that where near by i stumbled across an area that looked unusual.

A stone wall almost perfectly flat next to a trickle of water fall covered in vines. I moved some of the viesout of the way thinking it would be a great place to hid, thats how i discovered the wall. After hitting my head on the wall i saw writing on it but quickly dispeared i quivkly realized that it was the force that revealed those words, so when i finished rubbing my sore head i kivked the wall again all whilst elza was shouting for me sfill looking for me. I had to kick it 4 more times before i read it all  it said "great speed will open a path to a new world" so i took a long length back and ran towrss the wall hitting it with my shoulder as hard as i could.

It didnt hurt as much,  that was untill i fell forward landing on a walk way and of course landing hard on her shoulder. As i started to get up i look around, righr behind me there was a door  locked shut with the same words written around it. I look further as i walk, nothing looks right this wasnt where i grew up, this wasnt earth!

i hear a noise and look to my right i see two humanoid things running towards me shouting something in words i did not understand, im scared and i do what any 9 year old does- run. I run for my life i run as fast as i can. I run so long and so hard i can feel my self sliwing diwn. I made one mistake that day, i looked back.

Thise two things that were running were closer to me then i was to an escape route, not looking where i was going i tripped over my own tierd feet. I didnt kniw where i was this, all of this, was new to me as i fell with my head still looking behind me i cry "mommy!" My eyes open as i nearly hit the floor , everything in slow motion and i see these things looking scared! One running to my leftt as if trying to stop something, the other trying to grab me.

The last thing i remember is a very hard painful hit to my head with a loud crashing noise  and the sound of these to things screaming.

That was the end of my normal human life.