🔵 - Markiplier X Reader

You're 24 years old and you had just bought a coffee shop in LA, you've only seen a few of Markipliers videos a while back.

Nobody knows what Markiplier looks like, they only know his voice. You started to notice the same man come in every night. He went by a different name, but sounded just like Mark.

You later befriend him and find out he's got a girlfriend and is traveling out of the country for a week, and were bothered by not knowing why. When he returned he had informed you of breaking up with his girlfriend.

When you asked why, he had said it was because she didn't think he had a real job. When you asked another question, being what his job was, he told you. He confessed to being a youtuber with millions of subscribers.

Obviously you wanted to know what his channel was. He got really nervous and hesitated before saying you wouldn't believe who he was.

He pulled out his phone. The screen displayed the "edit channel" option, along with his channel name and sub count. You looked up at him in disbelief and said that wasn't his name.

He came clean and confessed that we was using an "undercover" name to avoid public drama. Your jaw was still dropped. He then mimicked his own intro for a bit more proof.

You did indeed have his number, so you both later FaceTimed and he had shown you his set up and gave you a house tour.

After a few months, you had started dating. And a few months after that you moved in with him. A year or two later you got married and adopted a 13-16 year old (age is important for next part).

JackSepticEye and his girlfriend had also moved to LA with their kid who happened to be the same age as yours. Their ended up dating your kid.

A few years later, you gave the coffee shop ownership to your kid (that's why age is important). Instead of working at the coffee shop, you had made your own successful youtube channel.

They all lived happily ever after.

------------------------------------------

This one was kinda skipped around. I had started writing this story but sort of gave up. This is one I'd definitely love to read
~Vic~