An Important Call (Chapter 2)

Sorry it took me a while to publish Chapter 2

Well on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dally's POV:

"Dallas!", I groan by how I was being woken up by the (l/n) brothers, "What man?! What!" I yelled. I get up and I went downstairs, to see Matthew and Eric standing in the middle of the living room. "Its time for you to talk to (y/n)" Eric said, I look at him. "Did yall find her?", both brothers looked at each other, then Matthew sighed. "Look Dally, (y/n) has called us a while back and well she told us to not tell you but we're going to tell you this anyway", "Well?" I asked. "You're a daddy-", I cut off Matthew, "I know that". "No Dallas, you're a daddy again" Matthew finished, "And the kid's name is Austin, Austin Tucker..." Eric paused. "Austin Tucker what?" I asked quite mad, "Austin Tucker...Johnson" Eric finished. "Johnson?" I asked, "okay now this is when we need to talk," Eric said. So we sat down and Matthew and Eric took turns telling me what (y/n) had told them, so to summarize what they told me, apparently (y/n) now lives in a hotel and well she bumped into a guy named Tyler that asked her out when we were on our break, and well they have been getting close and when MY kid was born he insisted on putting his last name, so (y/n) agreed and now my son has some guy's last name. They also told me that Darcy now talks, which made me smile. Once they told me what she told them, they told me where (y/n) lived and the phone number to her hotel and hotel room. Even though Matthew lives in the house he decided to go out with Eric and Rosa since he wanted me to talk to (y/n) alone.

So once they left, I went to the phone and I dialed her number. It was ringing until someone answered the phone.

"H-hello?" a small girl's voice said, and it was my baby girl.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Dis is Darcy, who dis?" she replied.

A smile grew on my face.

"Can I talk to your mommy?" I asked.

"Okay, but who dis?" She said.

"This is...Dally, I'm your daddy..." I said.

"Daddy?! Really?! Mommy!! It my daddy!!" she shouted.

"Darcy for the last time Tyler is not your daddy" (y/n) said.

"It not Ty-Ty, it my daddy...his name is...Dal-, Dall-, I can't say his name but it sound like dat" Darcy said.

(Y/N) POV:

My eyes grew wide, was it really him? *maybe*. I put the phone close to my ear.

"Dally...is it really you?" I asked.

"Of course, it's me! What you think that I'd lie to my daughter about her dad?!" he yelled back.

"Why are you yelling at me?!" I asked.

"Why did you leave?!" he paused, "did I do something wrong?" he finished in a soft voice.

"I...Dallas the reason why I left was because...*sigh*" I took a deep breath, "We should meet up, so we can see you, so I can see you, I've missed you Dal'".

"I've missed you too, so when should we meet up?" he asked.

"Today...and I'll be taking our stuff too" I replied, "Its time to move out of the hotel".

"(y/n) are you serious?" Dally asked.

"Of course silly" I giggle.

"Okay...see you..." Dally paused.

"I'll see you in 30 minutes" I finish for him.

"I'll be waiting," he said.

"Okay...Darcy come say bye to daddy!" I yelled to Darcy.

Darcy comes running almost falling and I gave her the phone.

NO POV:

"Bye daddy!" Darcy said with a smile

"Bye baby, see you later" Dally replied.

Then Darcy hung up, she turned around and look at you.

"Mommy, daddy said he see us later, are we gowin to see him?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Well" you began, "we're going to move with daddy again and you'll be able to see your uncles and aunt". "Weally?!", "Yes really now go get your things". Darcy squealed and ran off, you begin to pack the things of Austin, Darcy, and your own. In a few minutes, you were done you put on your sweater and help Darcy put her's on, Austin was already in the stroller and so you put the three suitcases in the basket. You grabbed your room keys and you and your children make your way down to the main floor to give back your room keys and to walk out the door to go back home...your real home.

Unknown POV:

"She just left".

"Why didn't you stop her?!" the other voice on the line shouted.

"She would still have left" a voice replied.

"You want her to be with you don't you?"

"Yes, I do but-" the voice was cut off.

"But nothing! When she left Dallas you could've made her fall in with you!"

"She doesn't love me! She made her kid call me by my name!" the voice said.

"Hey! She's MY daughter!"

"Oh, really and where have you been for the past 2 years hmm?" the voice asked.

There was silence.

"That's what I thought".

"Ugh! Enough about me! What about her other kid?" the other voice asked.

"He has my last name but I bet she'll change it".

"Well make sure she doesn't because then you can send her to a trial".

"To what?" the voice asked.

"To have custody of that kid and she'll want to be with her kid, so she'll have to be with you".

"And what do you get out of this?" the voice asked.

"Oh don't worry, you'll know soon enough".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~