The start...

"Harder, goddamnit!" I screamed out in pleasure wanting more of him, the feeling of him hitting up against me felt so amazing, I couldn't get enough of it. This is all I ever wanted "damn Mikey." He pushed it harder into me at that moment and I couldn't help but moan loudly as fuck. I was just about the hit my climax when I felt a pillow hit me in the head. "Mikey, wake your ass up already." He always does that right when it's getting good. I shake my head as I move the blanket to the side seeing how I wet I was from the dream. "Shit!" Bryce comes back in the room and looks at me as I hurriedly cover back up so he doesn't see. "Are you okay bro?" I smile slightly and nod my head as he walks back out the room and I change the sheets. 

God, I've been in love with Bryce since the beginning and looking at him just makes me turned on all the time. Of course, I have to hide how hard I get because it's pretty visible. "Mikey, come on we're going to be late for the movie." I totally forgot that we had tickets for the new movie that came out today. "Aren't Jackson and Dylan coming with us though?" They were supposed to come to the house so that we could all leave together and see it. "They canceled on us, they had other things to do." He smirked as he said that which made me think if they really did say that. "Okay." I grabbed the keys and ran to the car, the next thing I know I felt hands on my waist and the keys taken right from out of my hand. "Oh no, you ain't driving remember last time you drove?" He laughs as I look at him. "That was you that almost made us get in that accident." I shook my head getting into the passenger side. *Thinks* His laugh was perfect. 

The drive to the movie theater mostly just consisted of loud music and us just being weird as shit like always. We got out the car and went up to the booth, giving in our tickets. "I'm going to grab us some snacks. Anything you want?" Bryce asked. "Just get me anything." I went and sat down where there were two seats were empty in the middle as I waited for Bryce to come. 

He took forever or at least that's what it felt like anyway. I laid my head back, closing my eyes as I thought of Bryce's warm hands on my waist from earlier. Damn, I wish his hands were around something else. All I felt was Bryce's hands go over my eyes "guess who?" But his laugh was a dead give away. "I'm not stupid, it's you Bryce." He uncovered my eyes and sat beside me. "Oh well, I tired." I laughed as the lights went down low to see the movie starting. I didn't really want to come to see this movie, but Bryce really wanted to see it so I agreed to come along. I just felt tired, to be honest, so I just shut my eyes for a minute. Not even a minute later I felt a hand grab in between my legs. I looked up at Bryce surprised "what the hell?!" It felt right, but he couldn't know that "Mikey, I have an idea." He bit his lip and I felt myself harden...