Four

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">"Wake up Trin! WE'RE GONNA BE ON GOOD MORNING CHICAGO!" The boys were jumping up and down on my bed, screaming.

"Leave me the fuck ALONE!" I screamed back. We had come back to the hotel and I crashed instantly.

"Cece told us to wake you up in a creative matter," Danny said whining.

"She probably meant to poke me or shove me. NOT TO JUMP ON MY BED YOU IMBECILE!" Danny frowned.

"It's five in the morning and the studio wants us there by six for sound checks and such," Tyler stated. I rolled out of bed.

"We got you breakfast!" Nick grinned and passed me a plate of eggs and toast. I smiled.

"Thanks." I munched on the food in silence as the guys caught up.

"So, what's going on with Molly Sue?" Nick asked Josh. Josh sighed.

"We broke up..." Everyone, including me, let out an UGH.

"What happened this time?" Tyler asked, and Danny added under his breath,

"What doesn't happen..." I laughed at that. Josh rolled his eyes.

"She says she doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone who isn't 'loyal' " Josh put quotation marks in the air with his hands. I slammed my fork down.

"That's crazy! I know you've cheated on girls in the past but you have been nothing but loyal to Molly!" I shrieked, finally breaking my silence.

"I know. She doesn't trust me. I think we're really over guys..." Josh trailed off.

"So you're just going to let her go like that!? You pussy! Fight for her!" Nick yelled out. "You didn't waste a year of your life for nothing. You love this girl."

"I know I know bu-" Cece stormed in cutting Josh off. Nick gave him a 'we'll talk later' look.

"Good Morning! I see mission wake up Trin was completed successfully," Danny and Tyler high fived eachother and I rolled my eyes. Cece laughed.

"So here's the plan. Trinity, Damion will be by within the next ten minutes with Sasha and Jasmine to make you look like..." she pointed me up and down. "Well not like that. Hair and makeup honey." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Boys, I'm bringing in two more hair and makeup artists so we can get things done quicker. Jen Lee is the one person's name... Oh and Molly Sue Francis! I thought that'd be a nice surprise for you Josh. Molly does do very nice hair and she did mention to me she could use the money," Cece grinned as if she just told Josh he had won the lottery.

"We broke up Cece." Cece's face now looked like instead of winning Josh the lottery she'd totaled his car. I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"Sorry, I can't get anybody else this last minute. Do Amy and Jake know? Whatever no matter they'll be here soon to discuss what is okay to say and not okay to say and all that publicity shit," Cece nodded. Amy and Jake are our publicists. They tell us, basically what to do when we're in the eye of the public. Especially in interviews with uncomfortable subjects. My uncomfortable subject is my parents. For some reason Ellen Degeneres loves to know about the families.

*Flashback*

Ellen: so Trinity, tell me, what are your mother and father like?

Trinity: well my mother is very supporting and loving... And my father.... He's um... Um. Not really in the picture.

Ellen: oh? Okay. Well with that lets cut to commercial

*|*|*|*|*|**|*|*|*|*|*|*|**|*|*

Yea Amy and Jake practically ripped me apart with that one.

Damion busts through the door.

"Trinity! Sweetie! Ahh look at you. So beautiful, just not right now." I shot him a look. "Honey you know you're smokin don't gimme that." Jasmine and Sasha, our hair and makeup artists, trail in behind him.

"Trinity! Hello! You excited?" Sasha asked as both her and Jasmine hugged me. I nodded and they grinned. They slapped me down onto a chair and started working on me, mumbling things like "beautiful cheeks..." and "you need a new skin treatment." I laughed, this crew was quite something.

When everyone went quiet I knew the other makeup artist and hair stylist had arrived. The first lady, Jen Lee I guess, walked in grinning. Molly Sue walked in like she was lost in a foreign country and was just trying to find the bathroom. She walked in like it was a mistake.

"Molly!" I smiled and waved. She smirked.

"Trin! You're looking good!"

"Thank you! As do you! How are you?" I asked, and then realized it probably wasn't the most appropriate thing to ask. She looked right at Josh.

"Oh me? I'm EXCELLENT," she smiled, enunciating the word 'excellent.' Everyone put on a poker face, feeling the tension. Cece broke it.

"That's great Molly. I need you to start as soon as possible. Set up, then start working on the guys." Molly Sue nodded, and started setting up her station. Jen Lee did the same.

By the time everyone was ready, it was time to leave. "Let's go!" Cece yelled as we walked towards the limo. Molly Sue sat with me.

"So.. What happened with-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"I can honestly say I don't know. We did get into a fight, and I accused him of flirting with other girls. But can you blame me? He's cheated in the past..."

"I know, but Molly Sue, he really loves you. If he does look at other girls, I can promise you it's nothing close to the way I've seen him look at you."

She smirked. "Really?"

"Really. You guys have been together for a year, you can't throw that away.." I nodded. She smiled at me.

"You're right. Ugh it really was all my fault. I'll get him, I have to. I love him."

"And he loves you," I said as we turned a corner.

"So what about you? Any special guys in your life?" she laughs and I laugh with her.

"Absolutely not," I say as we pull up to the studio. And as we get out Josh comes over to Molly.

"Im sor-" he starts but Molly hushes him.

"No I'm sorry. You were right, I'm just scared to lose you," she mumbled quietly.

Josh wrapped his arms around her.

"You'll never lose me," he smiled. And they kissed.

And I wished I had something like they had.</pre>