six

7.15 p.m. | 30 Nov 2017

Loud laughter can be heard outside the acting class. Yugyeom and Bambam kept their promise to company Ahran for awhile. Somehow, they lose track of time and had been joking for hours now.

The door suddenly opened wide, revealing sweating and breathless Jaebum "fuck" Jaebum mumbled. Yugyeom laughed a bit "hyung is here thats mean we should go Bambam"

Yugyeom and Bambam walked out the class as Ahran stood up and walked to Jaebum. "You're one hour and fifteen minutes late" Ahran pointed out, slightly mad

"im sorry! I forgot about you and went back home alone until i realised i talk to no one so i ran here" Jaebum said realising the stupid things he did. Ahran cant help but laugh.

"you forgive me?" Jaebum slightly smile. Ahran shake her head making Jaebum frown. "nope. Now lets go. Im tired" Jaebum whined but followed Ahran anyways.

***

After ten minutes walk without talking, Jaebum feel a lot burdened since Ahran still hadnt forgive him. He rubbed his neck trying to find something to talk about.

"I'm..i'm really sorry.. I was worried too. I thought you fell asleep and didnt came home or getting kidnapped. Thats why i ran, i thought youre at infront of school. I searched for you everywhere that i almost cry until i remembered the acting class" Jaebum rumbled which earn a chuckled from Ahran.

"its true! I really wanted to cry!" Ahran laughed louder "why are you laughing!My heart was not beating for a while. Ithought i could die!" with that, both Jaebum and Ahran laughed loudly.

"see.. Its not that hard to laugh.." Jaebum smiled. Ahran's laugh fade. "i thought you never cared about me" Ahran blurred out. She closed her mouth and slightly slap her cheeks.

"i do" Ahran widen her eyes "i care about you..like really care about you. You just didnt noticed it"

***

9.40 p.m.

"Jinyoung!" a loud banging hit his door.

Jinyoung cursed. He thought today would be a peaceful day until Ahran decided to show up. Jinyoung pause his video game and opened the door.

"the fuck you show up its almost ten" Jinyoung said with an irritated look. Ahran smiled and entered the room. "wait" Ahran looked around. Theres no tissues everywhere, opened video game, cold room and Jinyoung's nose was not red. "youre lying aight?"

"damn yes" Jinyoung shut his door. Ahran tched. She got worried for nothing. She glared at Jinyoung who looked innocently at her. He pat his bed next to him for Ahran to sit. Ahran sit next to him and continued glaring at him. Jinyoung sighed.

"Dont everyone had that not in the-mood-to-go-to-school day? I had that today. Like you, everyday" Jinyoung explained. "no shit" Ahran mumbled.

"anyways, what happened? Why are you here?" Jinyoung continued his game. "Besides that i worried about you. Theres no one home.. My parents were at their friend's funeral for three days. Changkyun went to a friend's" Jinyoung ohhed, not really paying attention to Ahran.

"oh yeah.. Here" Jinyoung pause the game and look at the letter in Ahran's hand. Theres a small love on top of it. Jinyoung was confused "so youre give up on Jaebum at started to like with me instead?"

"no hunny thats from Jisoo" Jinyoung's hand suddenly trembled and his throat was dry. "She was looking for you today..poor her, she looked worried and wanted to see you so bad" Ahran mocked. She knew Jinyoung really like Jisoo. But Jisoo never show interest to Jinyoung. Well, thats because Jinyoung never noticed.

"shit i should go to school today" Jinyoung mumbled, regretting that he had decided to stay today. "Read it well" Ahran stood up, walked to the door.

"wait Ran.. Stay here tonight?" Jinyoung stopped her. He was worried since its night and leaving Ahran walk home alone is not the right thing to do.

"nope..i have a cat to take care of" Ahran declined Jinyoung's offer. "okay then i walk you home" Ahran nodded.