Chapter:3

-- OMG ITS BEEN A WHILE GUYS DAMN IM SO SORRY. I will be better with updating I promise!!! If you guys have questions kik me : future_rebel19 --

*previously*

I sit up in my bed and hide my phone under justins pillow. (which is where he keeps it) I hear the door slam and Justin walks in pissed looking at me. I tear up and look down. "Please don't hurt me" I beg. Justin walks closer to me and.......

*Taylors POV*

He slapped me. I knew he would. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRY TO GET MY FRIENDS TO FLIRT?!?! DID YOU HEAR WHAT CHAZ SAID TO YOU?!?!" Justin yells obviously pissed. "Yes but I also heard what you said... why were you jealous?" When I asked that I was thinking he was gonna walk away and not answer the question...well I was right he did. leaving me in the bedroom still wondering why.

*Justins POV*

The question Taylor asked I was asking myself. Why was I jealous? Do I still love her? Why do I hurt her if I do love her? All these questions shes wanting to know I don't know. ugh its frustrating.

*20 minutes later*

Taylor comes walking down in a red belly shirt so that her tiny belly showed and short jean shorts making part of her ass hang out and her hair straightened and to the side with her black vans and ligh makeup on. I stare for a while and realize... Damn I love her! I get up walk over to her and kiss her nothing new but it was full of passion.

*Taylors POV*

I got up and got dressed in a sexy outfit consisting of a belly shirt short shorts and my vans oh and I straightened my hair. I walk downstairs thinking I was gonna either get raped cause I was hot... not gonna lie.... or get beat for some reason I don't know... but he did the complete opposite of what I thought.... he kissed me.... I mean he always does but it was full of passion.. no force or any of that.. it was just like the kisses we had before my parents died when Justin... loved me..

He pulls back and I stare at him "Um Taylor... im so sorry for everything... please forgive me... I love you" I stare at him shocked.

"Justin you hurt me.... but I love you too much to say no to you so... yes I forgive you" I reply not sure if thats the right answer.