A.K.A Competition

~Jane POV~

                             ~Jane POV

21 December 2017

Dear dairy,

I couldn't forget that day, which seems so surprisingly unsettling. But still, I just felt that need to write it down because it just gave me so much to remember and it opened my eyes to the reality of the world. I do not know how to explain... But! This is my story...

~~~

"My god! Dirus! Must you bring me here?", I grumbled as Dirus dragged me to the hospital in the early mornings just for a check up. Like seriously? I don't have problems. Is just pain on my bust. Not a big deal honestly.

"Get diagnose first, Jane."

"I'm not even sick!", I retorted back and he rolled his eyes on me. Fine, He is the top medical student of Harvard University. So what?

"Just come with me.", he held my hand again and pulled me with him. Just wondering. Why was I that dumb to follow a nerd like him...

~~~

"Is the coffee good, Dirius?" I asked with sarcasm overflowing my words. He just wavered a small smile and lifted his cup to irritate me.

"Yes, it's fabulous. Do you want some?"

"No thanks you nerd."

"Fine then.", I glared at him with my Grim reaper eyes. What a great friend he is. I folded my arms and laid quietly on the bed, staring at the mirrored ceiling which seemed to be staring back at me with its crooked eyes, not to mention that I'm not in a mood to be delirious.

(Door slide open)

"Good evening, I'm doctor-"

"Enough introduction doctor. So, what is the result? No cancer or anything right?", I rolled my eyes. Seriously? Cancer? He smiled at me. Now, I can't help but to feel delirious.

"I want you to be patient, Jane. And, can you please ask your friend out for a moment?", Dirus immediately walked out of the room without hesitation, leaving both of us in the room. This felt like a creep show.

"So doctor. Anything that you-"

"I have good news."

"What is the good news?"

"You have cancer.", I blankly blinked my eyes at him.

"How is that good news?"

"Ah... About that...", he sat on the chair which Dirus previously sat on and grinned at me.

"Can you please-"

"Not if you continue to talk to me in that unbearably supercilious tone."

"Fine!", his lip immediately curved into a slick smile.