Chapter Six

Mikaelas pov-

He wasnt gonna get anywhere near me ever so I thought if I hve to be nice I should start from tommorow and make breakfast for him. The next morning I woke up before Zayn and went down I got bread ,cerial, eggs, ketcup, milk and sausages. I mashed it all together and put it in a big bucket and added some butter. I then got jelly,tea,cakes and custard. I put all the mix into another big bucket ecept the custard which I put in a flat bucket. I took all these upstairs went into Zayns room which was clean now tied his hands together and put the custurd on the side of the bed on the floor. I then started to shout which woke him up I asked him "Would you like some tooth paste and your tooth brush" he said "How about take take these ropes of me" I said "I take that as a yes."I went to the bathroom got the toothpase and some toothbrushes took them back to him and squeezed all the toothpaste and threw the toothbrushes at him. Then I went to get some water.

Zayns pov-

The b**** was going to torture me she made me stink like mint and threw toothbrushes at me which was starting to piss-me-off. She back and said "Here some water!How about some breakfast!" She threw a whole lot of gunge on me her life was going to be come hell. She then asked "How about desert?" Now she threw another lot of gunge on me she aske "Get up now we are going out!" I got up thinking what the hell when I stepped in to her trap custard I thought of chasing so I said "How dare you b***** do this I aint going no where!" she said "Either this go's public or come with me!" So I had no choice but to follow her she got me ino the car and then went to get changed but I should udmet she was a really sexy b****. She came back looking really good.

Mikaylas pov-

I got into the car and told the driver " Go to Nandos." I was really looking forward to this as the boys will be their and will be able to tell them evrything. When we got their I dragged Zayn there he got out looking really embarresed I started to laugh. I went to the table where the boys were they all started to shout "What happened to Zayn?" I said "Well I met him in a pub he raped me and took my Virginity then he came to my house the next day and told my parents either he buys me or drags me out the house then the next morning when no one was awake he came and took me more like kiddnappin (I was more lke shouting now and getting louder by every minute)  so then he dragged me here in Kent and makes me live in this mansion nobody can see if you dont beleive me you are stupid if you do I like you and by the way Zayn only Liam has a girlfreind!" Harry asked "Is this all true ?" I said "Yes!"

*************

Liam asked so why did you do this to him "Well last night he drugged me ad entered me so many time that by morning I was screaming in pain!" Louis "So Zayn I beleive her because she is crying and she looks reall pale!" Zayn "I dont care!" Niall "What do you mean this is true?" Zayn "No!" Liam "How about we come with you guys and stay at your mansion and see if he really does that because at the moment I aggree with Niall and Louis she looks really sick and scared" Harry "Your right I think Liam is right." 

Liam pov-

Something was not right Zayn was a really nice guy and Mikaela was a really nice girl so it was really hard to choose but now we are going to his place we will surely find out. After all the arguing we left when we got there Mikaela was right you couldnt see it at first but as you got insinde it started to show. When we got there inside was really clean as we just saw the maid walk out. 

Mikaelas pov-

All I new was that the boys were really angry. When they walked in Zayn said "The room on the right is mine and Mikaelas room and the rest you can choose and there is a spare bed room downstairs. The rest of the day went by really quickly as soon as it came to the evening I was tired so as the boys were sitting down and watching a movie I thought let me go to bed so that Zayn will follow. Five minutes after I went to bed Zayn came up he said "Tonight im going to punish you!"He tired my legs to the bed making sure they were spread apart and tied my hands and tried to cut my clothes off as I could someone walking by I started to scream. Just then Louis walked and Zayn looked up Louis called the rest of the boys Liam asked "Why is she tied to the bed, why  are you cutting her clothes off and why has  she got read bruises on her body?" Zayn was speechles. Louis said "How about this now that we know what you do to her we are going to tie you up and she will sleep on the couch while Harry will sleep on the other!" All the boys were really angry.

Zayns pov- 

I was really angry that sexy b***** was going to get killed now that the boys now what will happen but I new how to get rid of them so they should be gone by tommorow. I couldnt wait when I could torture her give her some more bruises it will be fun. After all she is my sex toy.

Harrys pov-

I was really looking for to help Mikaela because she is really nice and tonight I might get to talk to her and get to know her. Zayns being a reall jerk to her I wish I could do something to him and I know he will try and get rid of us but I wont fall for it this girl needs full protection or Zayn could hurt her more I will tell the boys.

Authors NOTE:

Please comment and tell me what you think so I can post more often.... Author's note :

Hope you like this story so please comment and vote the more votes and comments i get the more we will post and do you guys have any suggestions to make it better please comment .comment and vote and share the story like my zayn malik facebook page  from the external link we do regular one direction news updates and imagines when requested and fake signs x