007

private message
[ stan; bill ]

Stan
can you come over I have to talk to you? x

Bill
sure!
i'll be there in 10 xx

Stan
okay :)

=========================

"Hey", Stan hugged Bill who just came in. Stan closed the door behind Bill who already set on the couch and Stan decided to join him.

"W-What did y-you want t-t-to talk a-about?", Bill stuttered out and smiled softly at Stan. God, Stan thought, his smile.

Stan snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his thought as he sat up straight (he's not), "Yeah, uhm.."

Stan's heart beat so fast that he couldn't hear anything else but he decided to ignore it and grabbed Bill's hands as he scooted closer to him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Bill, I your eyes are beautiful and I can't help but get lost in them every time i look at them.
I love your soft voice. It's so calming and pure. I love your cute little body. I love your smile and your cute little giggles. I love you."

Stan pulled Bill closer to him and wrapped his hands around Bills small waist. Both closed their eyes and connected their lips. As Stan pulled away he remembered what Pennywhore told him.

"Would you like to be mine-", Stan said his breath was hitching and he was nervous, "-babe?"

Bill's eyes wide. His stomach flipped.
Is this happening? he thought. "I'd love to !!"
he said kissing Stan, who was cringing at his own word earlier, once again.