Enjoying the Water

With a mischievous smile on her face, Hana turned around to face away from you and dove under the water, purposefully making her ass rub against your member as she did so. You began to blush and turned to swim away. As you turned you felt someone grab your ankle and soon you were pulled under the water. You kept your eyes closed for a moment as you felt the waves of someone swimming around you before settling down. You slowly opened your eyes to find yourself at eye level with Hana's breasts. You panicked and, after taking a good look, quickly swam round the back of her and put your head above the water to breath. You gasped for air and Hana turned away from her friends she was facing to face you.

"Don't forget to breathe Y/N" she giggled before turning back to her friends. You took a deep breath and marvelled over what had just happened. As you swam back to the same group of friends you were with walking over, you saw Hana leaving the pool on her own. You watched in awe as she pulled herself out, bent over and pushed her ass out to get her knees on the side of the pool. You snapped yourself out of your trance and continued talking with your friends.

After about 10 minutes you realised Hana hadn't returned to the pool. You swam to the edge and got yourself out to go find her. As you lifted your head and looked towards the cafe you noticed her running towards you holding her drink. The way her breasts bounced as she ran made you wonder how they even stayed hidden by her swimsuit.

DVA's POV--

Watching him stare is so great. I love how sneaky he thinks he's being but when i run like this with an extra spring in my step, and my chest, he can't contain himself.

Your POV--

As she neared you, she lost her footing and came tumbling towards you. You put your arms out to stop her and ended up with a breast in both hands. Her speed sent you falling backwards and you soon found yourself lying on your back with her on you, and her breasts resting in your palms. She opened her eyes and stared into yours.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" she said as she lifted herself off of you, "accidentally" placing a hand in your crotch to lift herself up.

"You OK Hana?" You said, once again trying not to get hard from the events that just unfolded.

"Me? i'm fine, luckily i landed on you and you cushioned my fall" she replied

"Well like most girls, i'm pretty sure you've got some cushions of your own besides me" you laughed, trying to make a cheesy joke to take your mind off things

"What?" she questioned, looking around.

"You know, your...never mind" You said as your smile faded

"Oh my tits, got you" she said, finally getting the joke. She took her breasts in her hands and bounced them up and down and squeezed them. "I guess they are like cushions, only better"

You were so shocked at what she had just done you quickly jumped back into the pool to hide your arousal from her and everyone else.

DVA's POV--

That one got him, god he's so fun to play with. Wonder what i can get away with next...?

A/N: Second chapter out on the same day and i hope i'll be able to finish a third today as well. I'm keeping them quite short as i want to make sure i don't leave off in the middle of the action with a longer chapter.