Rules

1. No taking control of others characters or characters that weren't claimed. Stick to your own.

2. Hate the character, not the Roleplayer. If there is Roleplayer drama I will deal with it.

3. No OC relations to Canon Characters.

4. Please be diverse either in Ethnicity or Sexuality please.

5. Not all can be Gryffindor and Slytherin, there are other houses. If there are too many in either of these houses i will have to place your OC in another house.

6. No Smut, stick to Kissing, Cuddling ect.

8. Any paring can happen as long as the you and the other Roleplayer agree to the pairing.

9. No one is more powerful than the other.

10. If you wish to die, get killed ect. You will have to ask for my permission.

11. You may have two Roles, you can be either one Canon and one Oc. Or You can be two Canons, or two Oc.

12. Sensor Cuss words with Symbols

13. Roleplay in third person.

Example:
Molly Weasley II walked through the halls of Hogwarts, her hair brushing against her face as she briskly passed by students. When she noticed some Slytherin picking on a phew first years, she stopped and said .

"Hey! Leave them alone!"

14. Out of Roleplay should have something before and after what you say like // //, / /, (),  [], {},  | |, ect.

Example:
//gtg, have to sleep but roleplay layer tomorrow//

15. No Electronics are able to work on school grounds. They are unable to work due to a spell cast by the Headmistress.

16. Have Fun!