Court Time Pt.2

Judge: COURT BACK IN ORDER! PLEASE EVERYONE HAVE A SEAT! THE JURY HAS COME TO A DECISION!

Main Jury Person: So, after today's incident we think that.. the Both Collins and Devan Key are found guilty, and charged with murder. They will spend 12 years in jail. *Sits Down*

Judge: Collins and Devan. You will be taken to jail in the next 24 hours, so I suggest you do what you have to do. Remember no cameras in jail, so please leave them at home. *Hits Gavel* Court out of session! 

Roni's Pov:I couldn't believe it. When we walked in I was expecting the worst, I thought the jury was going to say they were innocent. Once they said what I was hoping I jumped into kian's arms and kissed him on the lips. I was so happy we were getting justice for what has happened to us.He kissed me back and after a few seconds we pulled apart and I saw tears in his eyes. I realized he was as happy as I was. I gave him another hug, when we pulled apaprt I saw collins and devan getting handcuffed and escorted out. We grabbed our bags and were walking out when collins and devans lawyer came up and said "This isn't over. I will have justice for my clients". I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. 

Vanessa's Pov: I couldn't believe it! They are going to jail for doing what they did. The court also said they can't be bailed out so they have to spend 12 years in there. Kian decided it was time to celebrate so me him roni and Jc went out to eat and had one or two drinks. When we got  gone Jc went back home and roni and kian stayed in the living room and watched tangled while snuggling. I was still devastated that Aaron cheated on me, but luckily im getting my head cleared and going on a date with Jc tomorrow. I gasped when I realized that I hadn't picked anything out. I ran upstairs to pre plan everything. 

Kian's Pov: We were watching tangled when roni started singing one of the songs so I joined in together. It kind of reminded me of andrea when we used to sing together. Roni was falling asleep so I decided to text andrea to see how she was doing and tell her the good news, even after everything she did I still think of her as a closs friend. Before, I even grabbed my phone I felt roni fall asleep on my arm so I grabbed my phone quickly and started texting her.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH KIAN AND ANDREA!

Kian:Hey. What's Up?

Andrea: Nothing, just waiting for the right time to say sorry about everything.

Kian: Well I forgive you. No hard feelings?

Andrea: Nope im good. So what ended up happening at court?

Kian: Well let's just say Collins and Devan wont be borthering anyone for umm.. about 12 years.

Andrea: REALLY! OMG! 

Kian: I know right. So what are you doing?

Andrea: Editing videos. Wbu?

Kian: Me and roni were watching tangled but she fell asleep

Andrea: Tangled? Wasn't that our movie?

Kian: Andrea.. That was a long time ago..

Andrea: It doesnt matter that was our thing. We used to sing the song together. Tell me that u two didn't sing together???

Kian: Andrea.. Im sorry...

Andrea: SHUT UP! I STILL LOVED YOU AND THEN YOU DO THIS! 

Kian: A-Andrea.. I still love you....But not as much anymore, my heart...

Andrea: Y-You love her more than me! Really! I was your first! Your first everything!

Kian: Andrea... Please.. Just stop....You know I still love you... Right?

Andrea: I love you, I still do. Please. Come back to me.Leave her. Or don't just please. I want to be in your arms again.  

(Roni starts to wake up so Kian hides his phone)

Roni's Pov: I kept hearing vibrating so I woke up feeling groggily. I opened my eyes a little bit just enough to see kian hiding his phone behind his back. I felt hurt, that he tried to hid something from me. I asked him to get me a glass of water, when he went into the kitchen I unlocked his phone and saw the text messages. A tear fell down my face. Kian came back with the water in his hand smiling. I grabbed the water and threw it in his face and then threw his phone at him. I yelled at him to get out. He walked out and I sunk to my knees and cried. I couldn't believe after just winning this case he told his EX he still loved her. 

TO BE CONTINUED!