Jeff x Y/N

(Hiiii I am doing a Jeff x Y/N if it sucks I am really sorry so i hope you enjoy and if it sucks ill try and edit it after ok?)

Y/N POV~

BEEEP BEEEP BEEE-

I groan as I sit up "what the f*ck? It's too early" I whine as my sister knocks on the bedroom door "Wake up Y/N" she says "we have to go!" She says panicked. I quickly get up and change into skinny jeans, a revealing tank top and a hoodie. I open the door and step out "why?" I ask S/N (sisters name) "because mom and dad are asleep remember the plan?!" She whisper yells. I groan again "but I'm too tired" i whine and get my bags and we climb out the window.

Jeff's Pov~ 

As I stalk Y/N and her sister I notice something. Where did she get all those bruises? Looks like abuse... Well anyways I silently follow and see something shining in her pocket as she slowly pulls it out ready Incase someone is going to kill her.

Y/N's POV~

As I pull out my knife I hear someone behind us and turn around in a fighting stance and see Jeff the f*cking killer. "The hell you want?" I ask my voice cracking in fear a bit as he walks closer his forever smile getting bigger if possible (is it possible?) "Why I just want you~" his voice with slight lust. "W-w-why?" I stutter and mentally scream at myself for stuttering "because I do~" he says chuckling. I blush a deep red "w-well you're not gonna kill me are you?" I squeak "no no of course not" he backs me up against a tree and put both hands on my hips. Me looking away trying to hide my blush as he unzips my jacket and I push him away but before I can he grips my wrists holding them tightly as he reaches his hand into my jeans. Lucky for me my sister coughs and throws him off me "f*ck off Jeff!" She yells and I giggle "what she said" I say laughing as he growls. To my amusement he grabs my waist...Blushing??? Wow never thought I would see Jeff blush but ok. And we disappear leaving my sister as masky walks up behind her.

Timeskip 3 months later~

Still Y/N pov~

It's been awhile since I joined the creepypastas 2 months ago I found out I was pregnant with Jeff's kid/kids (just go with it OK?) Jeff walks up to me and sits on the couch next to me and just stares at me "what?" I ask irritated "oh nothing just happy to have found out by Slender you're pregnant so who's the father?" He asks...Heartbroken thinking it's not him... "...W-well...I-its...You Jeff.." I say Blushing madly as my bangs cover my eyes. "I'm glad then Y/N" he says and hugs me kissing my lips as I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end sorry it sucked balls