Everyone thinks Titans are a touchy subject for me.

If anything, it's a touchy subject for that Jeager kid. I think his name was Eren.

The both of us aren't on good terms. Whenever he starts dreaming about the scouts and freeing the humans from Titans, I always get so fired up and snap one part of his body and getting in a fight with his sister, Mikasa, as a result.

I hate humans.

They're such vile, despicable creatures. They're so afraid of everything and then blame my people for their fear. They worship whatever they can no matter how stupid it may make them look.

To sum it all up, everything is wrong with them.

They did something to me too.

And for that, I'm going to kill them all.

Every last one.

I promise you humans that. . . .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sighed as I looked down from either side of the walls, the one with the humans and the one with my people, the Titans. I could feel a smile grace my features as I dreamt about what would happen the day my people got in. There would be so much delicious blood and pain and destruction, just the thought of it got me all excited.

I bent over the side of the wall blocking my people from their only source of entertainment. I smiled at them and they smiled back, they could feel how happy I was to see them and I could tell they were just as happy.

"How are my people today?" I asked them. Each of them screeched a reply that I interpreted as 'Wonderful' or 'Fine' or 'Great'.

"It's nice to hear that." I said to them, giving them the sweetest close-eyed smile ever. The Titans are everything to me, but it's sad that more and more of them die every day because of the idiocy of the vile creatures otherwise known as human beings that misunderstand my people and think their only intent is to eat them.

Though it is entertaining for me to watch humans get devoured when I sneak out of the walls during scout expeditions and just as entertaining for my people to eat them, I absolutely hate when people that are about to get eaten start screaming because then I feel the tiniest bit of pity for them and then I get mad at myself for pitying them and then the Titans around me feel my anger, then they get angry as well and I hate seeing my people get angry even if it makes them go nuts and go on a very amusing killing spree.

As I continue to talk to my people, I notice a figure walk up to the gate of the wall. I narrowed my eyes at the figure, trying to get a better view of the person.

"What's it doing?" I asked my people, pointing at the figure.

One of them mimicked biting it's thumb and I blinked in confusion before a sudden explosion sent me tumbling off the wall and almost colliding with the floor. Fortunately for me, one of my people caught me right before I landed on the floor. I was grateful, even though I wouldn't die and would've healed.

"What was that?" I asked, turning my head in the direction of the explosion. My eyes widened as I caught sight of the enormous Titan beside me. From what I could tell, it was at least sixty meters high and was here to smash down the wall. My face brightened and my eyes began to sparkle as I threw my arms in the air and laughed uncontrollably.

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" I screamed, the Titan spared me a glance before retracting it's foot very, very slowly before bringing its foot back so quickly and with such sudden force that I was surprised enough to fall backwards, although it might have been the wind.

From here, I could hear the wonderful screams of human beings from the other side of the wall and I was dying to see all the blood, destruction and my favorite thing, death.

"I wanna go there!" I exclaimed, pointing at the other side of the wall. The Titan, I just suddenly dubbed The Smiling Titan, nodded his reply and began to walk through the hole in the wall. The Colossal Titan that was there a moment ago had long since disappeared.

"You can put me down here, Smiling Titan." I said. He nodded again and set me down carefully before taking off, searching for victims. I waved and turned around only to be smacked in the face by a severed arm. "Owie." I groaned, rubbing my face. Just as the pain began to ease away, I was smacked in the face by a severed body part again, this time it was a leg and it hit me with such force that I fell on my butt.

Very slowly, I stood up and scanned the area very carefully. I took one step forward and a head whizzed right past me. I clicked my tongue and stared down at the head. It held no resemblance to anyone I knew for a split second before realization dawned on me.

"It's my mama!" I exclaimed in surprise. The long, curly, brown hair that belonged to my 'mama' was completely soaked in blood, in fact, her hair appeared red like mine was supposed to be, and it was because of that fact that I hadn't recognized her immediately.

I blinked twice before grabbing her by the hair and tossing the head away because my mother held no value for me. I felt nothing, absolutely nothing, for her and the same thing went for my father. I didn't love my parents, seeing as they aren't my real parents. My sisters don't know that, which is why I'm going to have to keep the death of my mother and the upcoming death of my father a secret from them until further notice.

*~*~*~*

I look like a f*cking madwoman.

Skipping through the chaotic town overflowing with screams and blood was so relaxing. I slipped on blood quite a few times but didn't mind, in fact, I liked falling down in pools of the blood of human beings.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU."

I sighed, recognizing the owner of the voice at once. It was that Jaeger kid, I turned my head in his direction and caught sight of he and Mikasa, trying to free their mother.

Eren and his mother were arguing and Mikasa was crying from what I could see. I almost fell sorry for them, almost.

A blonde garrison member landed beside them and started talking before running off to the Titan that was closing in on them, the Titan just so happened to be Smiling Titan. The garrison member stopped dead in his tracks, probably scared by Smiling Titan's grotesque smiled. He turned right around, grabbed Eren and Mikasa and ran off.

"STAY ALIVE! DO YOU HEAR ME?! STAY ALIVE!"

Their mother yelled as Smiling Titan began to pulled off all the rubble from her body and picking her up. The woman struggled and banged her tiny fists against Smiling Titan's fist. He grabbed her upper half and pulled. Slowly, he placed the now limp woman's upper half and bit down.

Her blood flew everywhere and stained just about every building in the vicinity and a whole lot of it landed on me. My face brightened up again as I licked some of her blood from my arm and skipped away, giggling like a f*cking madwoman once again.

*~*~*~*

You'd think witnessing you're father die because of you would completely and utterly traumatized a person forever, especially if you were the one who killed him.

Watching him scream in pain as he was pulled apart by Titans was very entertaining, and watching him beg for my help was almost as entertaining as watching him die by being ripped apart rather than eaten.

"Bye bye, papa." I grinned and waved just as his head was detached from his body.

*~*~*~*

The first chapter of the rewrite is OFFICIALLY out and I must say that I'm very proud of this, I predict that this book will be much better than its crappy first version

Ja, my fantabulous mini warriors!

🍰 -_Scarlet_Warrior_- 🍰