Chapter Seventeen

Harry stormed away from Evie leaving her alone, sobbing. But, what could he do? He was not going to forgive her easily for keeping a son he never knew about away from him. That was something not forgivable, but he knew eventually he would have to forgive.

He didn't know where he was going but Harry knew it was going to be as far away from her. Eventually, he ended up at Ursula's fish and chips. He took a seat near the bar and called the waitress over and ordered a drink. The waitress would not stop flirting with him and he could not remember if he'd slept with her or not.

After hours past and Harry was mildly drunk, someone came and sat next to him. He ordered a very strong drink and told them to put it on Harry's tab. When he turned to look at whoever had the audacity to do that, it was no other than King Ben himself.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, it seems the same as you, drinking my problems away."

"Ha."

"What? I can drink too you know. Plus I'm having the same issue as you."

"Yeah looks like we got screwed over by the same women."

With that, they clinked glasses and took a big swig of their drinks. Ben then proceeded to take six shots in a row.

"Wow, might want to slow down."

"Screw off, I have to deal with my wife sleeping with a lowlife pirate like you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"Harry said beginning to get angry.

"It means she's clearly a whore for sleeping with you. Just being on the Isle for a few hours and I've found out you like to sleep around. Unluckily for Evie, she just wasn't being careful with you."

Harry got up and slammed Ben's head against the bar.

"Don't you dare ever talk about her like that ever again."

Ben got up and swung at Harry, knocking him to the ground. That did not go over well with the temperamental pirate as he kicked Ben's leg out from under him. Before long the two men were rolling on the ground punching each other back and forth.

After countless efforts, two people were able to pry them off each other. They both glared at each other with cuts and blood all down their face.

"She is never going back to Auradon with you."

"Ha, you're stupid if you think she's going to stay in this hell hole with you. But to make it interesting let's make a bet. If she stays here with you, you get to leave the Isle and live anywhere your heart desires"

"What's in it for you?"

"Besides my sweet whore of a wife, you lose all rights to the Isle and become a prisoner on Auradon."

Harry had to control himself before he pounced on Ben for calling Evie a whore again. Instead, he gritted his teeth and held out his hand, agreeing to the bet and Ben shook it gladly.

"Let the battle for Evie's heart begin."