Chapter 33: Frustrated

Girl, I get right on top of you, yeah (yeah, haha) Then you climb right on top of me, yeah (c'mon, baby) I’m positive we need this right now, yeah, yeah I know your body had its needs now, yeah, yeah, come on...You've got me frustrated like a Taurus in the wild I will not contain it, got no limits like a charge You've got me frustrated like a Taurus in the wild I will not contain it, got no limits like a charge Come on, girl, come on, girl Come on, girl, come on, girl Come on, girl, come on, girl Come on, girl, come on, girl
     -Chris Brown
...

One week later (Monday, February 22nd)
Ashanti pov

I woke up and the light hit my eyes and I immediately felt the cramp in my lower stomach and I knew I wasn't going to school. I'm feeling hella sick. My uterus is on 1000 my head hurts and I'm tired as hell and I just woke up this day anit finna be good. Yesterday wasn't any better me and Chris fought again for the first time in a while, he called me a bitch again and I went off, but that time I knew I was wrong and possibly was acting like a bitch because it's that time of the month but I wasn't finna admit to that.

...

Chris pov

I was waiting for Ashanti at her locker and Erica and Gabby walked up.

"Wassup bro." Erica said and I laid my head back on the locker and made sure my hood was still on my head.

"Damn what happened to you?" Gabby said reffering to the scratch I had on my cheek.

"Yo crazy ass best friend." I said and sighed. "Have you talked to her this morning?" I asked them.

"I called her and she anit answer." Erica said. "Why y'all into it anyways?" She asked.

"Cuh she was acting like a bitch and I told her." I said and sighed.

"Awe well we got to get to class by bro." Gabby said and they walked off and I just waited at her locker and tried to call her over and over again. I know she mad at me but like damn baby do just not talk to me.

I'm missing her tight now and it not like her to just not be answering my calls or Erica's or Gabby's.

...

Ashanti pov

I woke up from my nap and showered and everything and now I'm right back in bed with my nephew watching Mickey mouse. My phone went off and I picked it up and it was hella miss calls and messages from my baby.

Ma'nigga😍😍😘: Ashanti I know you mad but please answer the phone.

Ma'nigga😍😍😘: Baby!

Ma'nigga😍😍😘: I'm sorry

Ma'nigga😍😍😘: answer I'm worried about you

I smiled and my nephew snachted my phone out my hand and I smiled and grabbed it back.

...

I heard a knock on the door and climbed out of bed and sighed and walked downstairs leaving Jr sleep. It only going on 12 who the hell could this be.

I opened to door and Chris was standing there and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and I hugged him back.

"It's ok Chris I'm fine. Why aren't you in school?" I asked him.

"I was worried." He said and closed the door and locked it and we ran upstairs.

"Awe baby I'm fine...be quite Jr sleep and he needs this nap." I said and we walked in my room and I laid back in bed next to my nephew and a few seconds later he came and laid next to me and I looked at his face.

"I'm sorry for going off and over exaggerated." I said and he just kissed my forehead.

"It's good baby, chill I deserved it, yo ass just a little crazy." He said and I laughed.

...

"Who is it?!" I asked as I walked downstairs to answer the doors and nobody replied. I look out side the peep hole and didn't see anything or anyone. I opened the door and it was a package. I picked it up and looked around and then walked back in the house and sat it on the table and red it but it had nothing on it.

I opened it and it was pictures of me and or Chris just in random places. I digged threw all of them and found a note card.

I haven't seen you in a while and I was wondering if you would like to see your original daddy again, get over my son and get with a real guy like me.

I didn't let it freak me out because I knew I would just become paroind and shit. I grabbed the letter and ran back upstairs to my room where Jr and Chris were sleep on my bed.

"Chris." I said shanking him and he didn't move. "Baby." I said and he slowly opened his eyes.

"What?" He asked squinting his eyes.

"Read this." I told him and he started too and stopped and looked at me.

"Who send this?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I said and he hopped on the bed and walked downstairs and I followed him. "All I know is that if my mom finds out she's gonna freak." I said as we made it to the living room and he looked threw all the pictures.

"You have to tell her Shanti this getting out of hand." He said gesturing to the pictures. "Yo ass being stalked and you anit go do shit about it!?" He said and I sighed.

"I am going to do something about it but why the hell would I feed into this bullshit, you dad or my dad doesn't put fear in my heart!" I yelled. "And if I tell my mom she'll blame me." I said sitting on the couch and signed. "It's like my back is against the wall." I said and he came and sat next to me.

"Well what the hell we go do with all this shit?" He asked me and grabbed my hand.

"I don't know Chris." I said sighing. "I could burn them in the backyard before my mom or brother get home." I said running my hands threw my hair. "This shit is stressful." I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"You want me to dick you down baby?" He asked bitting his bottom lip and I smiled.

"I'm nephew is upstairs sleep and I can't right now." I said and he looked confused. "That time of the month." I said and he nodded and smriked.

"What about yo ass." He said and I laughed and playfully hit him.

"You nasty as hell." I said still laughing and he did the same.

....