Chapter 2

~Your POV~

It's been about a month now, me and Adam have become really close friends. KSI finally came out with his new Diss Track, time for me and Adam to watch it. We watched the video.

"He seriously brought up your ex when this has nothing to do with her?" I said

"He probably ran out of roasts" Adam said

"True, True" I said

We we're talking about how much the Diss Track was horrible and what Adam's new Diss Track was gonna be like when my phone went off, KSI just tweeted at Adam.

'How you like that Adam?'

After I went home later in the day I tweeted back.

'It's funny how little ideas you had, no wonder it took you this long to make this I think you needed more time'

KSI doesn't even know I'm friends with Adam so he probably thinks I'm one of Adam's fans just hating on him. He's been getting a lot of hate from Adam's fans so it's normal.

~Adam's POV~

I looked on twitter. Y/n tweeted at KSI, she doesn't have to defend me like this, no one does but they do it anyway. I love my friends and fans. They're all so supportive it's the one thing that's kept me going through this. Y/n knows I have depression I don't think she knows how bad it's gotten though.. I don't want her to know. It'll make her upset.. I'd hate doing that to her.

I've gotten a lot of ideas for another Diss Track thanks to Y/n. She's good at this, maybe she should help me with some songs when I get back to it! That would be an awesome idea! I'm sure she'd love that, she's started vlogging on her YouTube channel a lot she's really been growing! Before she met me she had 1,000 subs now it's at 10,000! Not bad for a month. I guess my advice on making videos has really helped. I haven't been in any of her videos and I haven't shouted her out. In fact no one knows we're friends except me and her.

I'm getting my son back.