⇝ a.h. | | winks

Pairing(s): Alexander Hamilton x Reader | Thomas Jefferson x Reader

Warning(s): having a crush on a married woman,,,

Request: Hi I don't you do this but it doesn't have to have murder in it Can you do a Alexander x Reader or any other Hamilton your choice Your married to Thomas and you just met Alexander after a cabinet meeting

Time Period: Hamiltime

Notes: Hamilton isn't together with Eliza in this

SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2019: SOON TO BE EDITED

It was painfully obvious that Alexander had feelings for you

It was painfully obvious that Alexander had feelings for you. He never could hide it, you always felt him staring whenever you were in the room. Some part of you wanted to tell Thomas, your husband, and see how he'd react to the situation, and what he might do. The other part of you wanted to see how this would pan out. It was funny, you even remembered the first time you met Alexander, and how obvious he was.

The clouds were a light shade of gray during the carriage ride. Weeks earlier Thomas has invited you to his first cabinet meeting as secretary of state. He talked about how there would be a 'disgrace to mankind, also known as Hamilton' arguing against him. You chuckled at that. Your husband wasn't one to make friends, he was a little awkward after all.

The day of the cabinet meeting came around sooner than expected. You told Thomas that he could leave earlier than you and you would join him later so he could discuss and finalize his speech with his friend and colleague, James Madison. Hours later, clothed in a magenta dress to match your husband, you walk into the white house.

Right as you walked in a man in a green suit came running over. At first, he was going to tell you that the meeting was only for men, but once he actually caught a glimpse of your face he had to turn his charm on. "Hello Miss, unfortunately, this place is only for men and congressmen, but if you like later I can discuss politics with you over dinner?" You stood there, trying not to laugh at this baboon, who clearly didn't see the ring on your finger. You almost burst into laughter until you heard someone call you.

"Mrs. Jefferson!" It was George Washington. He was a good friend of yours before he became the general of the colonies and the president of America. "President Washington." you curtsied. "Wait wait, did you just say Jefferson?" The random man yelled. Thomas came running as he heard his name, "yes, Hamilton?" Oh, so this was the man that Thomas was arguing against. "That's your wife?" Hamilton asked with his jaw to the floor.

"Why, yes it is," Thomas smirked. Washington took a glance toward the clock. "Well gentlemen and lady looks like our meeting will start soon, I'd get to where you need to be right about now." You hooked your arm with Thomas and began to walk away. You turned your head to look back at Hamilton and gave him a wink.

Snapping out of the memory, you realized you missed the current cabinet meeting. You didn't even get to see it! Standing up to brush yourself off, you went to grab your husband from a slightly full of himself Hamilton. "Hamilton probably won the debate then." You whispered to yourself.

"Thomas, dear, it's time to head home." Thomas huffed in annoyance. "Alright, meet me outside in a few minutes, would ya doll?" He asked "Sure." And with that, he walked off. You faced Alexander, "Congratulations on the win, but don't be too full of yourself, cause we Jefferson's always bite back."

You winked at him and left him there flustered. Man, you loved doing this.