Chapter 1

A/N: enjoy my shitty shit

Third person (idk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonathan was walking to school with his girlfriend Ivey while Shewin stayed behind not bothering to pass.
It was a snowy winters day outside, you could hear the white snow crunching benith there feet. Jonathan was paying attention to the snowflacks falling down onto his jacket blocking out the unwanted noise of his Ivey blabbing on about how she hates homosexuals. When ever Either shewin and Jonathan ever listened in on her convocation that consisted mostly of herself and a few nods of a greament from the charcoal haired Latino, But the strawberry headed male behind them was slowly regretting his decision on ease dropping in there conversation. Shewin thought maybe he had a chance, even a small one with the Latino but his home were slowing dying as Jonathan was nodding and humming in agreement with Iveys homophobic remarks. "Ivey I don't understand why you dislike homosexuals it's there own life, it's not like homosexuals are the new spawn of satin himself." Jonathan stated. "They are! Like they are so bad! They make me angry! Girls should be with boys and boys should be with girls! That's how the world works Jonny boo boo!" Ivey replied with a aditude while kissing her boyfriends cheek. 'It's almost painful to see how uncomfortable Jonathan gets when Ivey kisses him..' Shewin though while sighing and catching Iveys attention. "Look Jonny boo boo! It's the red head freckled face gay rainbow boy, I wonder when he's gonna fall down the stairs today!" Ivey said laughing, Jonathan didn't find any of this amusing at all. So he decided to make his point clear "Ivey. Stop making fun of Shewin. He's human just like you just cause he's gay doesn't mean you can make fun of him ya-know". Ivey gets frustrated and runs ahead to her friends leaving Shewin and Jonathan alone.

Jonathans POV:

Finally. She's gone.
"You alright Shewin? I'm sorry Ivey is..Ivey"
Shewin just looked down, I feel bad for him I wouldn't want to be in his situation being bullied for being openly gay.

I guess that's why I'm not coming out anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Wow I kinda like this XD
Idk where I'm going to take this but I will find out something I guess
.. bai