Wet Dream

Takashi Shirogane
Keith Kogane
3 POV

The two had always known each other, they had met at the Garrison. Keith had always known he ways gay, but didn't dare tell a soul, Shiro was the only person to know of the others sexuality.

It was summer now and since Keith and Shiro share a dorm they both decided to sleep in, it had only been a week since summer was let out. Both boys were asleep, snoring soundly, until Keith's mind decided to give him a little excitement.

Keith's POV

"S-Shiro!" I felt him grind onto me as I ran my hands down his sculpted abs. Shiro groaned as he started to remove his boxes. "H-Hurry...please...ah.." I want to feel every inch of him inside of me. "Do you have lube?" I shyly nod as he slicks up his fingers and begins to rub his member. Shiro lifts my legs and props them up onto his shoulders, to aline himself with my twitching hole.

We have had sex before many times, so I don't really need any prep. "You ready?" I nod eagerly as he slowly thrusts his dick inside of me. "Ah-h...ngn..." I moan loudly as Shiro begins to thrust faster. "AHH... R-Right there..mm..right there.." Shiro angles his hips to hit a certain spot that makes me go crazy. I slowly begin to shake for some odd reason. At least it was odd until I open my eyes to see a confused Shiro.

"S-Shiro..?" I sit up in my bed and feel a sticky substance in my boxers .. oh fuck. "Keith are you okay? You were moving a lot in your sleep. Was it another nightmare?" Shiro asks me with a worried face. "N-NO... um..no just... a weird...dream I guess" I reply trying my best to keep a composed face. "Oh ok then. I'm going back to bed then. (Yawn) Let me know if need anything." Shiro starts walking back to his side of the dorm. "Y-Yeah.. of course" I return to my usual position for bed and begin to fall asleep think about what I have in mind for Shiro and I tommorow...